RedNecks KNow How To Have Fun..

What they failed to mention is that the 'mudhole' is their 'solar sewage treatment facility'.

'Rednecks' do have more fun than the average stuff shirt, they run on a 'chill out' selection most of the time, unless you try grabbin their jug of white lightning or insult their hunting dogs. I'd take a redneck for a friend faster than some Wall street snob.

They are happy with a pickup truck, a flag, a shotgun on the gunrack and a dog, Oh and a CB radio and a toilet bowl flower pot in the front yard.

On the other side, most of the 'non-redneckers' are only happy with a Latte, Cappucino, while texting on a blackberry while driving the Bentley along Madison ave. And of course asking their neighbors if they have any Grey Poupon.
God bless'em :clap2:

What they failed to mention is that the 'mudhole' is their 'solar sewage treatment facility'.

'Rednecks' do have more fun than the average stuff shirt, they run on a 'chill out' selection most of the time, unless you try grabbin their jug of white lightning or insult their hunting dogs. I'd take a redneck for a friend faster than some Wall street snob.

They are happy with a pickup truck, a flag, a shotgun on the gunrack and a dog, Oh and a CB radio and a toilet bowl flower pot in the front yard.

On the other side, most of the 'non-redneckers' are only happy with a Latte, Cappucino, while texting on a blackberry while driving the Bentley along Madison ave. And of course asking their neighbors if they have any Grey Poupon.

What the hell are you talking about? I wouldn't be caught dead with a Blackberry, and I don't like mustard.

Oh Yeah and don't forget they will always have your back in a fight and for Gods sakes don't iinsult their women folk.

God bless em is right.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back