rednecks are a waste of oxygen

just heard about this yesterday:

About the Film: Prom Night In Mississippi

the school took until 2008!!! to have "mixed" proms and many of the parents complained saying that black people aren't meant to interact with whites :cuckoo::cuckoo:

all the people against it and those that kept it separated for the last 40 years are perfect candidates for eugenics
What an uninformed ass you must me.

People keep to themselves by nature, even today. There's nothing backward or driven by lingering racism in the separation of colors for certain functions these days.

You'll find many black churches without a white face on Sunday. Some people just don't see any need to invite outsiders or try to force people to mix. Many black nightclubs are all black because they want to be...they seem to intimidate white visitors into feeling unwelcome. I have experienced that personally.

I doubt you'll find many blacks at Bigelow's on a Wednesday night clamoring for the presence of white people. I doubt you'll find many blacks wanting whites to join them at Magic City.

Your intent here is obviously to demean Mississippi and kick it one more time for seemingly being backward. It is no more backward than the northern cities where racism causes riots on a regular basis.

"On the one hand, I learned that Mississippi had come further in race relations than any State in the Union since the '60s—with the highest per capita black elected officials, black police chiefs and black fire chiefs."

Rednecks are alright by me. It's the pseudo-intellectual critics and shit-starters that plague the progress made since 1964.

I have to agree, most people tend to migrate, to those with similar interests, similar race, similar just about anything, but amongst those many, there are those that enjoy mingling with everyone from any place or any race, such as myself, and just look around in USMB :lol:, just about every representative from every corner of the world. And look how well we all get along, the love, the sharing, the Hugs.......:lol:, no comments, I know your all thinking.

I, for one, do not participate in any racial judge-mental nonsense, good and bad are in everything, and the human race is no different. It's the human condition like it or not.

Thank you, that was a good post. The mixing of races does not create diversity.

We will not only see the mixing of races but the mixing of cultures. The American culture is spreading worldwide. With communications, the media, internet there is more opportunity to mix

What is American culture? Please do define.

English, Hollywood, cowboys, baseball hats, blue jeans, music, fashion, slang, Mickey D's, t shirts, ....
Go anywhere in the world and you will see American culture

Mixing up the races is good for the species and should be encouraged wherever and whenever possible.

Like it or not, it will happen

One day we will all be coffee colored

And that day can't come soon enough for it will be one less thing for us humanoids to be at odds over.

But, since it will cause all to somewhat resemble the varieties of folks in the Middle East, it is really going to make racial profilers jobs very difficult, OMG!!!!!!

Or maybe science will be able to insert a "chameleon" gene, so we will be able to fit in wherever we go and with whomever we choose!

Only one race, anyway, the HUMAN RACE!!!!

Mixing up the races is good for the species and should be encouraged wherever and whenever possible.

Let's see...how long has man been around?...and how many times have racists controlled entire nations?...how long after we started did Adolf come along and toss mixing to the wind?...have you talked with the Aryan Nation (circa 1970)?

Personally, I cherish the diversity of races and nations. Just think how dull it would be if all birds looked alike. Most other animal species (excluding dogs) keep to their own kind.

You appear to be one of those that thinks nothing significant happened before you were born.

...or maybe you're just part dog.

By and large, mutts are always smarter and healthier than their pure breed counterparts.

Let's see...how long has man been around?...and how many times have racists controlled entire nations?...how long after we started did Adolf come along and toss mixing to the wind?...have you talked with the Aryan Nation (circa 1970)?

Personally, I cherish the diversity of races and nations. Just think how dull it would be if all birds looked alike. Most other animal species (excluding dogs) keep to their own kind.

You appear to be one of those that thinks nothing significant happened before you were born.

By and large, mutts are always smarter and healthier than their pure breed counterparts.
Always is too strong a word here. Often would have been more appropriate. By and large are unnecessary.

Often, mutts are smarter and healthier than their purebred brethren. Now there's a sentence with which I can agree. The same holds true in the pool of humans. The mutts can be more interesting and more learned than their pristine, Ivy League brethren, especially those that intermarried within their own families rather than pass their fortunes down to more common people.

Always is too strong a word here. Often would have been more appropriate. By and large are unnecessary.

Often, mutts are smarter and healthier than their purebred brethren. Now there's a sentence with which I can agree. The same holds true in the pool of humans. The mutts can be more interesting and more learned than their pristine, Ivy League brethren, especially those that intermarried within their own families rather than pass their fortunes down to more common people.

Just look at the gene pool of european royalty. Give me a mutt any day

WTF? :doubt:

What is wrong with staying within your own race and why is it so much better to mix? I mean, if someone decides to marry and have children with someone of their own race do you hold them in a negative light?

Odd comment

Forum List

Back