rednecks are a waste of oxygen

blu

Sep 21, 2009
just heard about this yesterday:

About the Film: Prom Night In Mississippi

the school took until 2008!!! to have "mixed" proms and many of the parents complained saying that black people aren't meant to interact with whites :cuckoo::cuckoo:

all the people against it and those that kept it separated for the last 40 years are perfect candidates for eugenics

the school took until 2008!!! to have "mixed" proms and many of the parents complained saying that black people aren't meant to interact with whites :cuckoo::cuckoo:

all the people against it and those that kept it separated for the last 40 years are perfect candidates for eugenics
What an uninformed ass you must me.

People keep to themselves by nature, even today. There's nothing backward or driven by lingering racism in the separation of colors for certain functions these days.

You'll find many black churches without a white face on Sunday. Some people just don't see any need to invite outsiders or try to force people to mix. Many black nightclubs are all black because they want to be...they seem to intimidate white visitors into feeling unwelcome. I have experienced that personally.

I doubt you'll find many blacks at Bigelow's on a Wednesday night clamoring for the presence of white people. I doubt you'll find many blacks wanting whites to join them at Magic City.

Your intent here is obviously to demean Mississippi and kick it one more time for seemingly being backward. It is no more backward than the northern cities where racism causes riots on a regular basis.

"On the one hand, I learned that Mississippi had come further in race relations than any State in the Union since the '60s—with the highest per capita black elected officials, black police chiefs and black fire chiefs."

Rednecks are alright by me. It's the pseudo-intellectual critics and shit-starters that plague the progress made since 1964.

Last edited:

Yeah...OK Himmler...what else do you recommend...gassing some Jews?

You get negged just because YOU'RE too fucking stupid to waste oxygen on. :evil:

What an uninformed ass you must me.

People keep to themselves by nature, even today. There's nothing backward or driven by lingering racism in the separation of colors for certain functions these days.

You'll find many black churches without a white face on Sunday. Some people just don't see any need to invite outsiders or try to force people to mix. Many black nightclubs are all black because they want to be...they seem to intimidate white visitors into feeling unwelcome. I have experienced that personally.

I doubt you'll find many blacks at Bigelow's on a Wednesday night clamoring for the presence of white people. I doubt you'll find many blacks wanting whites to join them at Magic City.

Your intent here is obviously to demean Mississippi and kick it one more time for seemingly being backward. It is no more backward than the northern cities where racism causes riots on a regular basis.

"On the one hand, I learned that Mississippi had come further in race relations than any State in the Union since the '60s—with the highest per capita black elected officials, black police chiefs and black fire chiefs."

Rednecks are alright by me. It's the pseudo-intellectual critics and shit-starters that plague the progress made since 1964.

Yes people still keep to themselves. At an interacial prom you will still have black groups and white groups assembled by their own CHOICE. The problem is ...what happens when a black boy asks a white girl to dance? All those hormones will start running and the poor girl will be unable to control herself. The result? Race mixing!

Mixing up the races is good for the species and should be encouraged wherever and whenever possible.

The only waste of oxygen here is Blu but we all knew that already...

Sorry RW but no we won't last I checked there are about ten genes involved in skin color. What will happen though is that you will never know what color the kid pppin' out the shute will be at least until we get full color ultra sound.

What does have the potential to happen though is people with Nordic featues that are black as the ace of spaces and lilly white people with predominately African facial features. It's already happening to a certain extent.

Last edited:
Mixing up the races is good for the species and should be encouraged wherever and whenever possible.

Like it or not, it will happen

One day we will all be coffee colored
Let's see...how long has man been around?...and how many times have racists controlled entire nations?...how long after we started did Adolf come along and toss mixing to the wind?...have you talked with the Aryan Nation (circa 1970)?

Personally, I cherish the diversity of races and nations. Just think how dull it would be if all birds looked alike. Most other animal species (excluding dogs) keep to their own kind.

You appear to be one of those that thinks nothing significant happened before you were born.

...or maybe you're just part dog.

Let's see...how long has man been around?...and how many times have racists controlled entire nations?...how long after we started did Adolf come along and toss mixing to the wind?...have you talked with the Aryan Nation (circa 1970)?

Personally, I cherish the diversity of races and nations. Just think how dull it would be if all birds looked alike. Most other animal species (excluding dogs) keep to their own kind.

You appear to be one of those that thinks nothing significant happened before you were born.

Thank you, that was a good post. The mixing of races does not create diversity.

The only waste of oxygen here is Blu but we all knew that already...

Sorry RW but no we won't last I checked there are about ten genes involved in skin color. What will happen though is that you will never know what color the kid pppin' out the shute will be at least until we get full color ultra sound.

What does have the potential to happen though is people with Nordic featues that are black as the ace of spaces and lilly white people with predominately African facial features. It's already happening to a certain extent.

I disagree, blacks who have white features is from race mixing, not from natural events. The whites who have black features is from race mixing too. The blacks who suffer from Albinism still look completely different compared to whites so it's not just pigmentation.

albinoBLACKS.jpg

We will not only see the mixing of races but the mixing of cultures. The American culture is spreading worldwide. With communications, the media, internet there is more opportunity to mix

We will not only see the mixing of races but the mixing of cultures. The American culture is spreading worldwide. With communications, the media, internet there is more opportunity to mix

What is American culture? Please do define.

Forum List

Back