Redneck-the last racist target

They do when they don't have the means to go get their own food. :lol:

Perhaps I'm being too subtle for your simpleton mind.

I'm saying they'll come and take yours.

Don't think so. City slickers tend to be sissies too worried aboud breaking a nail to be involved in such aggressive and suicidal behavior.

Clearly you don't know shit about, well... anything.

I guess all those gun toting gang bangers are from the country huh? :lol:

Don't think so. City slickers tend to be sissies too worried aboud breaking a nail to be involved in such aggressive and suicidal behavior.

Teach them to shoot, then talk trash................

Nat-Geo formerly known as National Geographic tried a new reality show titled "Rocket City Rednecks". In case you didn't get the joke it seems that smart people who have the engineering skills to develop and launch rockets actually ....get this....talk with a southern accent. That's it. I haven't seen it in a while so I expect it lasted about three shows. The Nashville Network has a show coming up called "Redneck Vacations". A lot of people might assume that the Nashville Network is a hick company but it's pure MTV Hollywood. The gist of the show is to exploit people with Southern accents and pretend they are ignorant of everything that makes America great. Just imagine a dumb Hillbilly renting an exclusive hotel room in NYC. It's a yuk a minute ain't it?

Yeah, it is considered quite appropriate and non bigoted to insult hillbillies and rednecks. I went to a conference in Nashville a few years back and if I hadn't needed the credits I would have gotten up and walked out when the keynote speaker said what a pleasure it was to come and help the ignorant people of Tennessee. I was sitting with a group all of whom had master's degrees and most of us had doctorates. You can bet I ate her lunch on her evaluation. There was another presenter there who was driving me crazy saying 'um' repeatedly so I took my pencil and paper and started ticking off every time she said 'um.' I counted 630 times in 20 minutes that she said, 'um.' And they call US ignorant!

You are right, the accent generally gets the slam. But when mine does I just tell them they sound funny too. The only difference is I have enough manners not to mention it!

Last edited:
Hard to have a red neck if you are a person of color.......Just sayin................

Are you sayin it's about payback? All those years of being subjugated by the White race is coming around and how does it feel to be the victim? It's a legitimate argument.

Nope. To me it means comedy. I consider one of my son in laws a redneck. One of the back wood Boys.

Redneck = someone who works outdoors. Now Hillbilly on the other hand. :eusa_whistle:

Ever see the movie Next of Kin? :badgrin:

If you think your such a big bad ass, come on down! We will show you a little 'culture.' :badgrin:

But we have more room to store ammo! :badgrin:

Nat-Geo formerly known as National Geographic tried a new reality show titled "Rocket City Rednecks". In case you didn't get the joke it seems that smart people who have the engineering skills to develop and launch rockets actually ....get this....talk with a southern accent. That's it. I haven't seen it in a while so I expect it lasted about three shows. The Nashville Network has a show coming up called "Redneck Vacations". A lot of people might assume that the Nashville Network is a hick company but it's pure MTV Hollywood. The gist of the show is to exploit people with Southern accents and pretend they are ignorant of everything that makes America great. Just imagine a dumb Hillbilly renting an exclusive hotel room in NYC. It's a yuk a minute ain't it?

I actually got to see this in live action at my brothers wedding when his redneck friend from Arkansas came to NYC for his wedding. Was hilarious. But I was always laughing with him, because he was the one making the jokes about the yanks.

Are you sayin it's about payback? All those years of being subjugated by the White race is coming around and how does it feel to be the victim? It's a legitimate argument.

Nope. To me it means comedy. I consider one of my son in laws a redneck. One of the back wood Boys.

Redneck = someone who works outdoors. Now Hillbilly on the other hand. :eusa_whistle:

Ever see the movie Next of Kin? :badgrin:

If you think your such a big bad ass, come on down! We will show you a little 'culture.' :badgrin:

It doesnt mater where you travel. People are the same. And nope, havent seen it.

Oh and No I dont think I am a bad ass. Never have made the claim. The only thing I will claim is I can shoot. My friends tell me its the gift of point.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back