Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
True Redneck Tank Top!!!!

This was taken in front of the Gardendale,
Alabama Wal-Mart, where the young lady
was shopping at the flea market.

Look at it closely.

RedneckTankTop.jpg

I ask you... Who stands and looks at a pair of men's briefs and says hummmm...I can make me a nice summer top from these!! On the other hand...$6 for a three pack is a good price!!

But what if they weren't bought new? That's redneck recycling at its best.
Don't throw out yer feller's drawers when the skidmarks don't wash out no more.
Just cut the crotch out and wear 'em.

How very Green! Al Gore would be proud.

Look at it closely.

RedneckTankTop.jpg

I ask you... Who stands and looks at a pair of men's briefs and says hummmm...I can make me a nice summer top from these!! On the other hand...$6 for a three pack is a good price!!

Are you sure she's not at a Nascar Race in Kentucky? :lol:

I refuse to believe that this was anything other than a joke. No way someone would actually leave the house with those on other than either on a dare or they were blind.

I refuse to believe that this was anything other than a joke. No way someone would actually leave the house with those on other than either on a dare or they were blind.

Then seriously, you've never been to Kentucky..............

No, I haven't. But seriously EZ, you are telling me that someone would leave home wearing something like that? I live in South Carolina and even I have never ever seen anything like that except on a dare.

I am from the NE, and they wear shit like that here.

bad cloths, its not just for rednecks anymore

People seem to be generally stupid, blind and classless these days

maybe not in va, nc, sc....but honey hush you hit miss/ala/tn....its like pointy head country...:eek:

<----has now managed to piss a good amount of people off.....

No, I haven't. But seriously EZ, you are telling me that someone would leave home wearing something like that? I live in South Carolina and even I have never ever seen anything like that except on a dare.

The scary thing is, yes. Go hang out at a Wal-Mart anywhere from Indiana and south of here, and you will be amazed at what you will see!

I think her top is original and like PC said, cost efficient! :lol:

But modified underwear? Maybe that was after the NOLA levee breaks or some kind of natural disaster.

Oh my---lets all get out our designer labels, shall we ? :lol:

Hey, I was THRILLED today because I bought a bunch of cute t-shirts in different colors today at Sears for $2.99 each. Hell, at Goodwill the shirts are $3.99!

I do not necessarilly wear designer labels, but I would not wear a pair of mens hanes on my boobs :cuckoo:

I will give the woman credit for being a little creative though LOL

Hey, I was THRILLED today because I bought a bunch of cute t-shirts in different colors today at Sears for $2.99 each. Hell, at Goodwill the shirts are $3.99!

Oh man I love thrift stores. I get so many cool things at thrift stores> Everyday people compliment my cloths, and I do not hesitate to tell them where I buy a lot of my cloths. But no underwear please LOL

Or Southern California....My daughter called me when she was there when she was fourteen....."Mom, it's really strange here they wear toilet seats around their necks to school!"

Look at it closely.

RedneckTankTop.jpg

Kind of reminds me of the counterfeiter 15-20 years ago who tried to make fake
$20 bills by cutting off the corners of the $20 bill and taping them to the $1 bill. The judge said he'd never met a stupider offender in his life.

Forum List

Back