Redistribution of wealth

Powerman

Jul 23, 2005
We talked about this on another forum.

If all the wealth were evenly distributed among everyone in the US, how long do you think it would take for everything to get back to the way it was before?

I say not long.

Powerman said:

If all the wealth were evenly distributed among everyone in the US, how long do you think it would take for everything to get back to the way it was before?

I say not long.
5 years, max 10.

Not long at all.

There are always stories about lotto winners loosing all their money and going bankrupt.

Look at all the articles about the Katrina victims spending their money on tattoos and lap dances.

Some people just have no idea how to manage money and others have a gift in that area.

Nope, not long at all.

Looks like everyone agrees with me.

Well I'm outta here like a Katrina refugee at a job fair.

Later Skaters :dance:

Powerman said:

I say not long.

Since wealth is easy to distribute, I would say not long. Now, if it were resources, say, (shudder) allocations of food and resources, a bit longer. Wealth can be squandered. Resources can too, just it's more difficult.

people that know how to make money work for them will always have it.......those who know how to spend it will soon run out

Forum List

Back