Redistribution of wealth is not charity.

miami_thomas

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2011
Charity would be providing a place for the needy to stay. Redistribution of wealth provides government housing. Charity provides a food line for the poor. Redistribution of wealth provides hundreds of dollars in food stamps. Charity is usually unpleasant yet effective in taking care of the poor. The poor still wish to get out of poverty. Redistribution tries to provide a poor person what everyone else has and makes it as comfortable as possible for those that participate. Most become complacent and no longer try to better themselves. Persons receiving charity are usually grateful for the shelter and food they receive. Those receiving redistribution feel entitled and usually are unhappy and complain it is not enough.

Charity is to help those that are needy and help them get on their own two feet. Redistribution of wealth is taking from someone to give to someone else. Redistribution will never be a good thing as it creates spoiled individuals that feel just being an American entitles them to what they believe is theirs.

Charity is assistance freely given of one's own volition. Redistribution of wealth is governmental theft, taking what one has earned and giving it to someone else, according some 3rd party's conception of what is "fair".

YUP...things have REALLY gotten tough for the upper crust.

Historical_Federal_Top_Marginal_Tax_Rates_History.jpg

corpshare.png

grow.png

ceopay.png

ssetr.png

staterates.png

audit.png

Yeah, the rich have had it REALLY REALLY tough since their top tax rate has dropped over 65% since that Pinko Commie EISENHOWER was President.

Gee, MY federal taxes haven't decreased by 65% in the last 50 years like they have for the likes of Paris Hilton.

One has to wonder if you're getting paid enough by your rich leash-holders to post this tripe to offset how shitty your world becomes as a result of them getting their way.

Charity...to a conservative...is donating some of your own money to those in need.

Charity...to a liberal...is giving someone else's money to those that want it...whether they need it or not.

I seem to recall it being shown many times that conservatives are a more charitable group than is the liberal crowd.

corpshare.png

grow.png

ceopay.png

ssetr.png

staterates.png

audit.png

Yeah, the rich have had it REALLY REALLY tough since their top tax rate has dropped over 65% since that Pinko Commie EISENHOWER was President.

Gee, MY federal taxes haven't decreased by 65% in the last 50 years like they have for the likes of Paris Hilton.

One has to wonder if you're getting paid enough by your rich leash-holders to post this tripe to offset how shitty your world becomes as a result of them getting their way.

Nice try at trying to change the subject of the thread. Fail.

corpshare.png

grow.png

ceopay.png

ssetr.png

staterates.png

audit.png

You were never taxed at 90 percent either you fucking dumb ass.

1. No one paid the top marginal tax rate. Most paid around 24 to 28%.
2. Who can decide how much someone can make? How can we say how much someone can make and be a free country?
3. This is America and if you want to be rich get out there and do it. That is what being an American is about. It is not about handouts. It is about everyone can make something of themselves without government interference.
4. Of course rich don’t pay social security as they are not going to be getting social security. Social Security is supposed to be a government pension for the elderly poor and middle class not a tax.
5. As far as audits go, the rich are far less likely to commit tax fraud.

Redistribution of wealth by government intervention is nothing short of infringing upon the freedom of producers for the benefit of non-producers... it is unequal treatment by government under law... it is indeed against what this country was created to be

Now... I am all for people voluntarily giving of themselves to help the less fortunate or to help a cause that personally speaks to them.. but to have it forced by government is flat out WRONG

corpshare.png

grow.png

ceopay.png

ssetr.png

staterates.png

audit.png

Are you one of those fellers who think the poor are the ones who create jobs? Also, class warfare doesn't get you anywhere, it just helps your masters out.

wealth inequity is unsustainable.

It kills every country that ignores it.

Read history

Read history

The only thing killing this country right now is regulations imposed by the left that stifles job growth and scares the shit out of small businesses. Noone gives a rats ass about fairness, that is left wing lunacy, if you want shit to be fair, get off your ass and go work for it, you dont have a constitutional right to be taken care of cradle to the grave. Is it fair to people who have worked for it for the government to take what they have earned to give it to someone else? Funny how equality and fairness are only the item of the day when it meets the left wing narrative.

Taking by force other people's money is stealing. Pretty simple concept.

Yup.

Charity is something that is FREELY given.

I give to charity but only those I decide to give to.

The Govt has decided that those that pay taxes need to support those that either:

A. Are to fucking irresponsible to take care of themselves.

B. Have learned to game the system and have a good thing going.

C. Are mentally or physically unable to care for themselves. Those folks no problem.

All able bodied free loaders need to assume responsibility for themselves and their kids. I, as a taxpayer, am sick and tired of being FORCED BY THE IDIOTS IN GOVT to support their deadbeat asses.

grunt, how many people on this message board you think are receiving welfare as given to poorer people?

What are the regs that are keeping companies from hiring? When I talk to people that run small business's, they say the only thing keeping them from hiring is lack of business. But then I live in Ohio.
I guess around the rest of the country, demand is termendous but no one is hiring because of those regs. What regs?

And what is the correct tax rate for people in your opinion? Is it 0, 2% 5% how much?

Charity would be providing a place for the needy to stay. Redistribution of wealth provides government housing. Charity provides a food line for the poor. Redistribution of wealth provides hundreds of dollars in food stamps. Charity is usually unpleasant yet effective in taking care of the poor. The poor still wish to get out of poverty. Redistribution tries to provide a poor person what everyone else has and makes it as comfortable as possible for those that participate. Most become complacent and no longer try to better themselves. Persons receiving charity are usually grateful for the shelter and food they receive. Those receiving redistribution feel entitled and usually are unhappy and complain it is not enough.

Charity is to help those that are needy and help them get on their own two feet. Redistribution of wealth is taking from someone to give to someone else. Redistribution will never be a good thing as it creates spoiled individuals that feel just being an American entitles them to what they believe is theirs.

We already have a redistribution of wealth. It has been going on for thirty years and has redistributed wealth from the middle class to the wealthy

Was that charity?

Read history

Well you and Hubby give your money and holdings away.

Don't worry. The freeloaders and deadbeats will give your holdings and money a real good home.

Think how proud you'll be to be one of those who are curing the wealth inequality problem.

We'll wait and see how you and hubby sustain life when all your money is gone to help out the poor and downtrodden.

Ain't gonna hold my breath because you won't walk the walk. You just talk. Moron.

corpshare.png

grow.png

ceopay.png

ssetr.png

staterates.png

audit.png

Shouldn't you be living in a park, holding a sign and demanding your fair share?

I am ultra rich (pretend with me) and I spend tens of millions of dollars getting the right person elected to office. When I get them elected, I call in my cards and let them know just what legislation I would like to see passed that would benefit both me, my friends and the Senator or Congressman that I just helped get elected. Now with the help of my Congresperson I can get legislation passed so I can legally avoid paying my taxes or obtain tax treatment that is unavailable to people with far less money.

That sceniaro happens every day in Congress, very rich people using their wealth to obtain decisions favorable to a small few of very rich people.

Tell me again how that is "fair" to the rest of us.

Forum List

Back