Redistribution of the wealth goes to romney

With assets of $250M and paying 1.94M - 14% in taxes and a National Debt of 14 Trillion, what possibly could Romney be complaining about ???

Romney and the Tea Party Republicans are the real problem in resolving the National Deficit.

The need for wealth redistribution is born by overwhelmingly unfair wealth distribution.

If people were paid on par with their productive value, the free market might actually work.

REDISTRIBUTION OF THE WEALTH GOES TO ROMNEY
And his corporate buddies in the form of tax cuts and loop holes paid for by hard working Americans.
Romney earned $14 million last year without lifting a finger. How many jobs did Romney and his corporate buddies create last year from tax cuts and loop holes? He is paying what is legally expected of him but it is not fair since he is paying less than some students. Romney’s $14 million dollar gain was some poor American’s lost.
Tax cuts and loops hole, paid for by hard working Americans are redistribution of the wealth that goes to the rich who put it in foreign banks and do not create jobs for Americans. It takes jobs out of the country and give them to foreign countries going into foreign economies.

OMG what alternate universe do you live in? Are you saying YOU have never taken a deduction for a mortage, child, state tax or any other loophole provided virtually every American? If you can honestly say yes, then you might have room to talk, but I seriously doubt you can, so who are you screwing to make up for your loopholes?

Romney pays 14% on his taxes.

I pay 25%.

This is the real redistribution of wealth in America.....welfare for the wealthy.

In the last 30 years 80% of the increase in after tax income has gone to the top 10%.

I pay 25%.

This is the real redistribution of wealth in America.....welfare for the wealthy.

I think you need to change your avitar, Bond was never the envious type, your a disgrace to the image.

You have every right to live off your savings just like Mit, that is of course your had the foresight to save.

I pay 25%.

I think you need to change your avitar, Bond was never the envious type, your a disgrace to the image.

You have every right to live off your savings just like Mit, that is of course your had the foresight to save.

Well let's be honest... we do envy the wealthy.

-We envy the ability of the wealthy to convince 50% of the population to vote against their own interests.

-We envy the ability of the wealthy to run the country into the ground, blame the government...then ask the same government for help.

-We envy the ability of the wealthy to demand the government provide corporate protections, subsidies and welfare, while simultaneously denouncing "dependency" on Government.

-We envy the ability of the wealthy to use their wealth to buy US public policy and law.

6a00d83452403c69e20133eca1fa97970b-pi

So, now she is suggesting that the money Romney made from investing in businesses, didn;t create jobs...

Oh brother...

What does she think investment capital goes to?

Will the idiot rw's ever GET IT??

The lying sneaking 1% have had our money since the days of Reagan and still -

NO JOBS.

How come the lame ass rw's can't explain that?

FACT: If the ASSSSinine trickle down crap really works, how come unemployment went from more than TEN PERCENT under the King Bush the Younger regime to 8.% something with Obama?

HMMMM???

The need for wealth redistribution is born by overwhelmingly unfair wealth distribution.

If people were paid on par with their productive value, the free market might actually work.

And, its also why it doesn't work and never will.

=============

All these 'isms" have one fatal flaw -

Human Beings.

You can expect it to be ignored.

Forum List

Back