Rediculous: Obama wants to Spend 10.3 Trillion on Wefare.

According to President Obama's budget projections, federal and state welfare spending will total $10.3 trillion over the next 10 years (FY 2009 to FY 2018). This spending will equal $250,000 for each person currently living in poverty in the U.S., or $1 million for a poor family of four.

so he intends to turn all poor families into millionaires? outfuckingstanding.

According to President Obama's budget projections, federal and state welfare spending will total $10.3 trillion over the next 10 years (FY 2009 to FY 2018). This spending will equal $250,000 for each person currently living in poverty in the U.S., or $1 million for a poor family of four.

Where are they gonna get it? Where are *WE* gonna get it? Heckfire? WE ARE BROKE Folks...

I want to stress this. Obama has not asked for any increases of these expenditures in his budget. NONE! These are mandatory increases that would have happened no matter who was in offcie today.

It cannot be because then a lot of bureaucrats would be out of work. And we can't have that.
The "poor" in this country live better than about 80% of the people in the world. How can they still be considered poor?

Well you know, they may not be able to get that Unlimited plan for their cell phone.

You are taking a few and lumping the in with the rest.:clap2:

Having done caregiving and gone into people's home who were living off of SS and disablity, I can tell you most do not live like Kings, and there are very few perks in their life. I also have a mother who had to quit her job and go on welfare so her husband could get health insurance, he of course couldn't under her plan due to pre existing condition. When her husband died, she went back to work.
I think some people on the right should really get to know some of the people they pre judge.

OK, how about my own Brother who lives on $603 a month SSI. He smokes, Drinks, has internet access, netflix, cable and cell phone. He lives in a disabled apartment run by Volunteers of America. (He actually is mentally disabled, no short term memory, probably from the beer, he's been drunk since 1972)

Or my sister who spent most of her adult life on welfare. You want to talk about a coke queen? And she taught her 2 daughters how to play the system almost as well as she does.

I know a few of them. But you are right too that there are many that genuinely do need the help. And i have no problem with helping them.

Well you know, they may not be able to get that Unlimited plan for their cell phone.

You are taking a few and lumping the in with the rest.:clap2:

Having done caregiving and gone into people's home who were living off of SS and disablity, I can tell you most do not live like Kings, and there are very few perks in their life. I also have a mother who had to quit her job and go on welfare so her husband could get health insurance, he of course couldn't under her plan due to pre existing condition. When her husband died, she went back to work.
I think some people on the right should really get to know some of the people they pre judge.

OK, how about my own Brother who lives on $603 a month SSI. He smokes, Drinks, has internet access, netflix, cable and cell phone. He lives in a disabled apartment run by Volunteers of America. (He actually is mentally disabled, no short term memory, probably from the beer, he's been drunk since 1972)

Or my sister who spent most of her adult life on welfare. You want to talk about a coke queen? And she taught her 2 daughters how to play the system almost as well as she does.

I know a few of them. But you are right too that there are many that genuinely do need the help. And i have no problem with helping them.

Oh! I know, I have also taken care of a lady who was wasted by the time I got there at 9am. But there are some of us who don't take advantage of the system. I got health care through the state, but I was also working 40+ hr a week, and couldn't sign up for health care during the enrollment period because I was pregnant. Now I have health care through my work, but my son gets state medical still. Mostly because my health care would never cover him and because he is classified as DD.

My plan was college. within a month i was in the military. But it worked just fine.

I should of gone in the military, my twenties might have been more productive. :lol:

I worked a lot, but I also drank a lot.

And you think we didn't do more than our fair share of drinking? Of course we were still productive, or else.

I dated a guy who was in the Army 7th Cav I believe, and was stationed in Korea. I have heard the stories. ;)

$250,000 over a ten year period for each person. $25,000 a year. What a magnificent amount.

Tell you what, let's just find some pretext for invading a few more countries. At the cost of Iraq, 3 would do the trick. And so much more fun killing foriegn children than feeding and providing health care for our own.

$250,000 over a ten year period for each person. $25,000 a year. What a magnificent amount.

Tell you what, let's just find some pretext for invading a few more countries. At the cost of Iraq, 3 would do the trick. And so much more fun killing foriegn children than feeding and providing health care for our own.

That's more than $2000 a month for sitting on your ass doing *nothing*. Yeah, that's a pretty fucking magnificent amount. If I wanted to give up all my toys, I could actually quit my job, and live on that.

That is total cost, not the money that they see. I would say half of it would go for services like clinics and classes. Then there is health care. The monetary amount would be less than half.

Or we can just have a permanent underclass. Many here would prefer that.

Forum List

Back