Red Wings at Blackhawks

tigerbob

Increasingly jaded.
Oct 27, 2007
Michigan
Detroit is playing Chicago at Wrigley as I type (NBC)

Does anyone else think that playing ice hockey in the middle of a baseball field is fucking ridiculous?

Shit. 1-0 bad guys.

A late consolation goal for Chicago, but the Wings wrap it up 6-4.

Let's go Wings!

i think the outdoor game is pretty cool, but i'd like it better if the players formed shovel lines to clear the ice between periods. :lol:

i think the outdoor game is pretty cool, but i'd like it better if the players formed shovel lines to clear the ice between periods. :lol:

Detroit only uses shovels to clear octopi from the ice :lol:

Detroit is playing Chicago at Wrigley as I type (NBC)

Does anyone else think that playing ice hockey in the middle of a baseball field is fucking ridiculous?

Shit. 1-0 bad guys.

No, I think its really cool. They've done this in Pittsburgh and Edmonton. Almost of all of those guys - and me - played on outdoor rinks for hours on end. It brings the game back to a more innocent era.

No, I think its really cool. They've done this in Pittsburgh and Edmonton. Almost of all of those guys - and me - played on outdoor rinks for hours on end. It brings the game back to a more innocent era.

Innocent? Hockey??? Nahhhh......

we used to have practice at 5AM outdoors every day. if somebody pissed you off, you could just reach out and break off a handful of his frozen hair.

it was uphill to the rink, but only one way. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back