Red Widow

Noomi

Ninja Kicker
Jul 6, 2012
Australia
Watched the first episode the other night and enjoyed it.

Is it going well over in the US? Anyone else watch it?

After how many episode? :(

not sure.....all i know i seen it advertised to begin.....and maybe a month or so later i saw where it got the axe....sorry....it sucks,i hate getting into shows and then they get canceled....thats why most of the shows i follow now are either on the Premium channels or the smaller networks like FX....the major networks here cancel shows to fast,if they dont get 12 million a week watching they think the show must suck and nobody is watching....7-8 million aint enough....

After how many episode? :(

not sure.....all i know i seen it advertised to begin.....and maybe a month or so later i saw where it got the axe....sorry....it sucks,i hate getting into shows and then they get canceled....thats why most of the shows i follow now are either on the Premium channels or the smaller networks like FX....the major networks here cancel shows to fast,if they dont get 12 million a week watching they think the show must suck and nobody is watching....7-8 million aint enough....

Its already been shifted from 8.30pm to 9.30pm here after just one episode. I wish the networks would give shows a chance before shafting them.

Forum List

Back