Red White and Blue pantsuits oh isn't Hillary patriotic?

Except when she is slamming half of American citizens as deplorable and irredeemable. Would she ever use such language about Muslim terrorists? Not a chance.
Actually only about 15% of Americans are deplorable. The rest either hate Trump or are fully aware they're surrendering all of their principles to support him.

Hmm..... maybe half of American citizens ARE deplorable! :laugh:

Except when she is slamming half of American citizens as deplorable and irredeemable. Would she ever use such language about Muslim terrorists? Not a chance.

When I read your title I thought of this:

th

Actually only about 15% of Americans are deplorable. The rest either hate Trump or are fully aware they're surrendering all of their principles to support him.

Hmm..... maybe half of American citizens ARE deplorable! :laugh:

I am insane not deplorable!

You silly thing. She never said half of American citizens, she said half of Trump's supporters. That group is getting smaller every time he opens his mouth.

New Topics

Forum List

Back