Red wave hispanic republicans flips Texas district after 139 years

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Red Wave: Hispanic Republican Flips Texas District After 139 Years

A Texas Republican made history in the state after flipping a district seat Democrats had held for over a century.

Oh a RED WAVE comming bahhahahh, the loser left thinks they have it all in the bag they think sinking Kavanaugh will gain a win you fkrs cheat so bad nobody trust you losers not even your own if they have any brain cells left they don't.

Flores’ win, secured by nearly 3,000 votes, gives Republicans a 2/3 majority in the state. Once a Republican supermajority is achieved, possibly in November, Republicans could “bring bills to the floor without any Democratic support,” reports MySanAntonio.com.

AWESOME!

• Banned
Flores’ win, secured by nearly 3,000 votes, gives Republicans a 2/3 majority in the state. Once a Republican supermajority is achieved, possibly in November, Republicans could “bring bills to the floor without any Democratic support,” reports MySanAntonio.com.

AWESOME!

Let the wave come pounding in Red. Demontards have destroyed themselves.

A Republican hispanic-American who is for strong border security wins a seat held by Dems in Texas since the 1800's.

What does this tell us.

You libtards are going down hard in November...….

From what I understand this district was 23% White....

The libtards with half a brain have to be shitting their pants.....

Black support for Trump is way up, I even heard as much as 33 % nation wide.

This is going to be so fun to watch.....

I am hoping to see libtards setting themselves on fire with their pussy hats on

while others jump off bridges and shit:dev3:

Life is Good...

Are we having fun or what...………...

Regressives are too dumb to realize that the way they are acting is driving people away from their party. No one likes a dumb c**t, and yet the Deomcrats’ strategy is to act like the biggest c**ts the world has ever seen.

You libtards are going down hard in November...….

From what I understand this district was 23% White....

The libtards with half a brain have to be shitting their pants.....

Black support for Trump is way up, I even heard as much as 33 % nation wide.

This is going to be so fun to watch.....

I am hoping to see libtards setting themselves on fire with their pussy hats on

while others jump off bridges and shit:dev3:

Life is Good...

Are we having fun or what...………...

I"m not sure they realize that's what they've done. I think they are so sure the " Stealing of votes" the Cheating to get votes ( illegals) will win their way right back into control.

Even their own see what bs lies/stunts they've pulled they too are pulling away or at least thinking real hard before choosing who they'll vote for. Etc.

upload_2018-9-20_18-56-22.png

Quinton Ward on Twitter

A Republican hispanic-American who is for strong border security wins a seat held by Dems in Texas since the 1800's.

What does this tell us.

:desk:

That some wags are way hung up on the concept of "political parties".
This is a political thread in a political forum, Xina.

If I had any idea what a Xina was that might be funny, or caustic, or whatever it's supposed to be. I'm guessing it's a brand of spring water.

Doesn't affect my point, does it.

What does this tell us.

If I had any idea what a Xina was that might be funny, or caustic, or whatever it's supposed to be. I'm guessing it's a brand of spring water.

Nor mine. :)

Now you wanna address my question or keep losing.

What does this tell us.

Nor mine. :)

Now you wanna address my question or keep losing.

You didn't axe a question. Not since the last one I chopped up with an axe.

Forum List

Back