Red Sox must win!!!!

krisy

Mar 30, 2004
Ohio
hehe...just thought I would put something up to root on the Boston Red Sox. They lost last night 10-7,but I know they can do it tonight!!!!!!

NATO AIR said:
go sox! kick the evil empire's ass! :teeth:

We must get rid of the curse!!!! Guess I will have to have the debates on one t.v.,and the game on the other!!! Last nights game was a killer.

krisy said:
We must get rid of the curse!!!! Guess I will have to have the debates on one t.v.,and the game on the other!!! Last nights game was a killer.

Kirsy, the ease with with the Evil Empire dispatched Boston's $10 million per year pitcher, Curt Schilling, must have been unsettling. Schilling's lack of faith was distrubing. Kirsy, come over to the Dark Side. Resistance is futile.

Disclaimer: I'm a rabid Yankee fan, unhealthy obsession pervades

Anyway, the Yankees have ~180 million payroll, The Red Sox ~130 million. I don't understand why its "evil" to have a payroll 40% higher than the 2nd team, but "acceptable" for the 2nd team to have a payroll 25% higher than the 3rd team! Thus I propose that the Red Sox and Yankees are both culpable, and heretofor should be called...

The Axis of Evil!

Anyway there's a moratorium on blow jobs for the rest of the week 'cause Curt Schilling went and hogged all the SUCK and didn't leave any for the rest of us.

P.S. I was in the press box at the game last night, and was watching the Yankees slaughter Schilling WHILE online and posting on the USMB. :mm:

nakedemperor said:
Anyway there's a moratorium on blow jobs for the rest of the week 'cause Curt Schilling went and hogged all the SUCK and didn't leave any for the rest of us.

:clap: Nice one!

P.S. I was in the press box at the game last night, and was watching the Yankees slaughter Schilling WHILE online and posting on the USMB. :mm:

How did you swing that?

Well they have ethernet jacks there.

Or if you were refering to the press box...my mom's show's executive producer used to produce postseason baseball for FOX. So he's got the in at Yankee stadium because the postseason production crew has, well, been to Yankee stadium a lot in the past 8 years ;)

nakedemperor said:
Well they have ethernet jacks there.

Or if you were refering to the press box...my mom's show's executive producer used to produce postseason baseball for FOX. So he's got the in at Yankee stadium because the postseason production crew has, well, been to Yankee stadium a lot in the past 8 years ;)

Very cool. I watched Messina pitch 6 perfect innings and then almost lose it in the 7th... pretty good game for the last three innings!

6 and 1/3 perfect innings ;)

Great game. I was all psyched to not have to sweat out every inning of ONE postseason game, but then the Red Sox had to go and make me nervous and get Boston's hopes up...

Where have all the cowboys gone? Send in the clowns :laugh:

krisy said:

You need to get rid of that fucking midget who was running around in the dugout with Pedro.

OCA said:
You need to get rid of that fucking midget who was running around in the dugout with Pedro.

?????? I didn't see the whole game,who are you talking about?

onedomino said:
Kirsy, the ease with with the Evil Empire dispatched Boston's $10 million per year pitcher, Curt Schilling, must have been unsettling. Schilling's lack of faith was distrubing. Kirsy, come over to the Dark Side. Resistance is futile.

Hahahahaha!!! Never!!!!!!! I am a big Red Sox fan.(especially since the Cincinnati Reds haven't done much lately)!!! We are gonna give them Yanks a spanking :spank3:

krisy said:
?????? I didn't see the whole game,who are you talking about?

Pedro brought some midget he's been taking care of to the game with him, then Schilling has his worst outing of the year. Its the new curse of the midget, er bambino.

Its Mahow. He's a midget entertainer. Pedro thinks he's good luck. What kind of sox fan doesn't know about mahow...

nakedemperor said:
Its Mahow. He's a midget entertainer. Pedro thinks he's good luck. What kind of sox fan doesn't know about mahow...

i aplogize for not knowing the midget. :cry: i haven't been able to watch a much baseball this year as last,but i am pumped now!!!

krisy said:
Hahahahaha!!! Never!!!!!!! I am a big Red Sox fan.(especially since the Cincinnati Reds haven't done much lately)!!! We are gonna give them Yanks a spanking :spank3:

"Oh, somewhere in this favored land the sun is shining bright,
The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light;
And somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout,
But there is no joy in Boston: Mighty Millar has struck out."

Hey Pedro...whose your daddy?

Jon Lieber and Mike Mussina are now surrogate step-fathers to the 25 self-proclaimed "idiots" sitting in the forelorn Red Sox clubhouse right now.

nakedemperor said:
Hey Pedro...whose your daddy?

Jon Lieber and Mike Mussina are now surrogate step-fathers to the 25 self-proclaimed "idiots" sitting in the forelorn Red Sox clubhouse right now.

:finger3: :finger:

Forum List

Back