red rosie odonnel - american traitor?

they are going to try to work out a compromise. Do you understand how politics works? Has there ever been any assertions by the democrats since November that we had a veto-proof majority? of course not. Bush just vetoed his second bill ever.... and it was a bill that the American people supported. that is GOOD for democrats. We will now get down to finding some way to fund the troops - benchmarks, something - but we got Bush to veto the bill that the American people wanted him to sign.

Sounds like they will compromise by dropping their surrender date

That would be a great start

People do not support the Dems surrender plan - Dems do - but not the rest of us

Sounds like they will compromise by dropping their surrender date

That would be a great start

People do not support the Dems surrender plan - Dems do - but not the rest of us

polls say otherwise...polls show a majority of the people support deadlines for withdrawingt American troops. by vetoing the bill, Bush digs a deeper grave for the republicans in '08.

polls say otherwise...polls show a majority of the people support deadlines for withdrawingt American troops. by vetoing the bill, Bush digs a deeper grave for the republicans in '08.

If that is the case, Dems should not be going the the WH with hat and hand today

Keep pushing for surrender MM - Libs power trip will end in 08

Sure do - that is why Dems are surrendering this morning

Maybe Reid will sign the surrender documents in the Rose Garden - the weather is to be great

we already won what we set out to win.... a presidential veto of a popular piece of legislation supported by the american people.

no..we have no desire to screw the troops...that is why we are going to now try to find a compromise. WE care about the troops..... it is Bush Co. who does not.

no..we have no desire to screw the troops...that is why we are going to now try to find a compromise. WE care about the troops..... it is Bush Co. who does not.

Your party shows their support by smearing them, calling them losers, and other choice words

departure date.... we would turn over our encampments to the Iraqi army.....we would surrender to no one.

and for the party who passed the bridge to nowhere pork laden transportation bill, you really are not in a very good position to complain about some pork.

let me guess...the only pork Bush vetoes is democratic pork?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I always thought pork was pork

I have said many times, Republicans spent way to much money in pork projects

San fran Nan said Dems would end pork

Another broken promise - nothing new

You can tell Rosie is a liberal...........

Rosie Makes up Facts and Smears Volunteer Soldiers
Posted by Justin McCarthy on May 1, 2007 - 13:03.
Update/Video link at bottom.

The May 1 edition of "The View" marked the fourth anniversary of President Bush’s famous "mission accomplished" announcement with Rosie O’Donnell’s predictable rants against the war and the administration. The co-host mysteriously claimed Afghanistan had nothing to do with September 11 and downplayed the Al Qaeda threat, claiming it is simply a U.S. government scare tactic. Additionally, Rosie, with the aide of guest co-host Ricki Lake, followed Charles Rangel and Andy Rooney to assert that U.S. soldiers are not patriots, but losers who join out of desperation.

http://newsbusters.org/

More from the female version of Bigfoot

George Bush on 'American Idol' Sends Rosie O'Donnell and Joy Behar Over the Deep End
Posted by Brent Baker on May 3, 2007 - 03:35.
The brief taped appearance of the President and First Lady on Tuesday's American Idol, to thank the viewers who contributed $70 million the week before to the show's “Idol Gives Back” fundraising effort on behalf of children's health charities, enraged the ladies Wednesday on the ABC daytime show The View and led them into some unusually bizarre -- even for them -- claims. Rosie O'Donnell ridiculed Bush's charity endeavor by comparing it with money spent on Iraq (“$500 billion in Iraq, but he wants to thank America for the $70 billion,” really million) and linked the appearance to how “all of the pundits who are pro-Bush are on the Fox network.” But Joy Behar made O'Donnell look well-informed, by comparison, as she insisted that President Bush “has access to all the money that we pay taxes for. He is able to do whatever he wants to do with that money.” When Elisabeth Hasselbeck pointed out that Congress must approve spending and it is controlled by the opposition party, Behar remained undeterred by reality: “He could do it though, he could do it.”

O'Donnell managed to criticize Bush for helping a charity effort during a war, as if without the war there would be no need for charity fundraising: “I was more disturbed that, you know, he's thanking the American public for giving up their money. We've asked the American public for money during every tragedy. But, you know, $500 billion in Iraq, but he wants to thank America for the $70 billion [really million] of their own pockets that they gave, but he doesn't mention the $500 billion that he spends in Iraq. I think it's very distorted.” O'Donnell let loose with a personal attack on Bush -- “I would prefer that the President spend his time at the funeral of a dead soldier than on American Idol” -- before really going off the conspiratorial deep end by seeing a practical connection between the Los Angeles-based Fox broadcast network, which has no news content beyond one hour on Sunday, and the Manhattan-centered cable Fox News Channel: “It's on the Fox, it's on the Fox network, which is all of the pundits who are pro-Bush are on the Fox network, so I thought it was interesting as well.”

http://newsbusters.org/node/12488

why do you refuse to answer simple questions? WHy can you not explain how turning over our encampments to the armed forces of the country we are occupying - armed forces that we have helped to train - in a country we have liberated and helped write a constitution and hold three elections..... how is that surrendering to anyone?

Did Britain surrender Palestine in the spring of 1948? yes or no?

why do you refuse to answer simple questions? WHy can you not explain how turning over our encampments to the armed forces of the country we are occupying - armed forces that we have helped to train - in a country we have liberated and helped write a constitution and hold three elections..... how is that surrendering to anyone?

Did Britain surrender Palestine in the spring of 1948? yes or no?

I see you remain a loyal Dem MM - even when your party is on the verge of surrendering to the White House

Take your anger out on them - they played you for a sucker, not me

Forum List

Back