red rosie odonnel - american traitor?

lieberalism

Apr 20, 2007
has the msm finally had even enough with ultra leftist rosie odonnel? even the moonbats at nbc cant tolerate her so they fired her. does using nbc airtime to say that the us government did 911 have consequences? apparently, yes!

:clap2:

has the msm finally had even enough with ultra leftist rosie odonnel? even the moonbats at nbc cant tolerate her so they fired her. does using nbc airtime to say that the us government did 911 have consequences? apparently, yes!

:clap2:

Now libs will whine about her free speech rights being violated

Nice little circle-jerk y'all got going on here. But more to the point, who cares what Rosie O'Donnell does?

Oh, that's right, she questions the Bush administration's misguided policies, so she's a traitor. Y'all really need to do better than that. Your patron saint, Joseph Goebbels, would be disappointed.

Apparently the viewers. That may be why the fat bitch is getting tossed off the show

If I'm underwriting the insurance policy for the employees, NO WAY does anyone throw that fat bitch off the show. It is a heinously unacceptable risk. Drive her off with a cattle prod - throw rocks at her - lure her away with food...

If I'm underwriting the insurance policy for the employees, NO WAY does anyone throw that fat bitch off the show. It is a heinously unacceptable risk. Drive her off with a cattle prod - throw rocks at her - lure her away with food...

She is a big girl - so the cattle prod is appropriate

She had to get a new bathtub installed - the old one had stretch marks

Strangely enough, I was just wondering if a mirror on Rosie's bathroom door would put her off women. Kind of a "scared straight" deal...

It would have to a be a "wide angle" mirror to fit all of her in the reflection

Rosie is the type who would get booed by a Peeping Tom

With Rosie, she never goes to the beach anymore

Everytime she does, kids try to roll her back in the water

Its actually pretty insane how easily celebrities can be brainwashed after watching a documentary or two,

To them the fact the they are famous gives them enough self righteousness that they feel the need to spread the word to the masses.

Which the right hates.

I am certainly no fan of Rosie.... but I really have grown weary of the right's ubiquitous use of the word "traitor" to describe anyone without Bush jism dripping from their lips or their rectum. "Giving aid and comfort to the enemy" means giving actual aid and comfort..... expressing your ideas about the war, from half a world away, is not treasonous.

Forum List

Back