Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I will Red Thingy someone.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Red Thingies are dumb

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many do it?
Never say never, but..so far..I have never done it. Sometimes I read posts that make me see red, but I don't Red Thingy the person.

So I'm just curious. How many here do?

I do. It's effective in identifying the trolls and the idiots. You'll notice that many of the people who have their rep turned off are many of the trolls and idiots who got tired of receiving negative reputation.

How many do it?
Never say never, but..so far..I have never done it. Sometimes I read posts that make me see red, but I don't Red Thingy the person.

The neggers! This is what i see when they are pushing the neg button!

The only time i neg is as a kiss back. With a comment, right back at ya. (everyone but radio...he gets pos rep if he negs me!)

Last edited by a moderator:
How many do it?

I do. It's effective in identifying the trolls and the idiots. You'll notice that many of the people who have their rep turned off are many of the trolls and idiots who got tired of receiving negative reputation.

I had mine turned off when I first joined cuz I thought it high schoolish. But then I figured what the hell. I'll participate with the rep cap, red thingys or not. Maybe those who don't have theirs turned on really don't give a shit what anyone thinks? I like to give benefit to the doubt. Your own mileage may vary, though. :tongue:

How many do it?

The only time i neg is as a kiss back. With a comment, right back at ya. (everyone but radio...he gets pos rep if he negs me!)

I've negged you?

How many do it?

I see what you did there. :eusa_angel:

I have red thingied Radioman 3 times, but only because he asked nicely.

However, I never did find out if I was odd or even on the last one.

I'm gonna go with odd.

each time, annnd maybe everytime.

just sayin. :eusa_whistle:

They've all been even so far.

Here are the rules, easy to remember. People neg me, I roll the dice. If it comes up even, I pos them back. Odd, I neg them back.

So far, it's only been even :dunno:

How many do it?

Nah, it's not about being angry. It's about negative feedback when somebody's crossed the line from normal everyday douchebaggery to become Assholus grandus. They can put me on iggy or scroll past my comments, but they still get the neg.

It says "Not Cool".

How many do it?

I've negged you?

Last time i said that you sure as hell did! :evil: Which is why i added in this rider! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrXzqsPdjP8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILSJikoUwz0&feature=related

I've negged you?

Last time i said that you sure as hell did! :evil: Which is why i added in this rider! :lol:

I think it was someone else. :doubt:

How many do it?

I think the idiots and trolls do a pretty good job of outing themselves when they post and thinking that neg repping them is some sort of behavior modification exercise is a bit naive.

Forum List

Back