Red Lobster suspends waitress after she was insulted with a racial slur

I cant tell if you first sentence is a question or a statement. Assuming it is a question there is always a chance that he is innocent and that she or someone else wrote it.

I'm not attacking the messenger. I'm saying people have been paid before to lie or color the truth and I'm pretty sure its not an isolated incident.

You cant critic the analysis unless you too test the handwriting. No expert is going to risk damage to their career claiming he is wrong without testing for themselves and coming up with a different conclusion.

If this person is purely doing it for the money and falsifying thier analysis, I'm sure somone else in the profession would be ALL OVER them about it. The samples are in the open, and availible for another expert to check at thier leisure.

Here is the resume of the document examiner, he has an impressive CV, as well as the proper professional associations.

http://www.asqde.org/vastrick/vitae.pdf

Why would they be all over him if they don't have their own handwriting sample to work with? That would be pretty stupid. Just because you are "sure" doesn't make true.

Resumes dont make people honest. Why would you think that because someone has a resume they must be telling the truth?

An expert witness that is constantly refuted or found to be mis-informed usually doesnt last long as an expert witness. Considering these people get work based on thier repuations, the chance of outright lying is minimal, even if he is getting paid, because he would know he wouldnt get paid in the future.

And again, there are samples of the check, of the accused guys handwriting, and the guys wifes handwriting out there in circulation, thus another expert could probably review the samples online and come to a general conclusion.

I cant tell if you first sentence is a question or a statement. Assuming it is a question there is always a chance that he is innocent and that she or someone else wrote it.

I'm not attacking the messenger. I'm saying people have been paid before to lie or color the truth and I'm pretty sure its not an isolated incident.

You cant critic the analysis unless you too test the handwriting. No expert is going to risk damage to their career claiming he is wrong without testing for themselves and coming up with a different conclusion.

If this person is purely doing it for the money and falsifying thier analysis, I'm sure somone else in the profession would be ALL OVER them about it. The samples are in the open, and availible for another expert to check at thier leisure.

Here is the resume of the document examiner, he has an impressive CV, as well as the proper professional associations.

http://www.asqde.org/vastrick/vitae.pdf

Why would they be all over him if they don't have their own handwriting sample to work with? That would be pretty stupid. Just because you are "sure" doesn't make true.

Resumes dont make people honest. Why would you think that because someone has a resume they must be telling the truth?
Man, talk about being in denial!

Looks like she was the "doer" not the "doee."

The handwriting matches hers, not the the customers'...

You are assuming that. She hasn't been charged yet, and if she did write it, she should be.

Everyone completely missed the fact that he hired this guy and plans to sue Red Lobster. When they can get an uncompromised, objective party please PM me on it.

Do you have a brain? Can you read? Can you see? Her notes, most of the words are slanted upwards. His letter, all of the words remain even with the line. The "n" word slants upwards, the word "none" remains even with the line. IMO, you don't need a handwriting "expert" to see that she did this herself.

Forum List

Back