Red Lister Alert: SHTF On October 1st, 2009

Hi Ring:

Now I understand Terral, he's a LaRoushite. These people are the most batshit crazies on the planet. Hell, they mke most insane people look sane by comparison.

Just wait until the H1N1/H5N1 Bio-weapon mutates (my Swine11 Topic) and begins killing millions of people. BTW, Dr. Bill Deagle uses LaRouchePac information in the second hour of the Nutrimedical Report here:

Dr. Bill Deagle @ Nutrimedical Report Oct. 15, 2009 Hour 2 << click here.

Dr. Bill Deagle @ Nutrimedical Report Oct. 15, 2009 Hour 3

Check out this recent LaRouchPac Update Oct. 15, 2009

Then compare this information to what Peter Schiff is saying in a recent Video Blog Update:

Perhaps some of you :)cuckoo:) think that Ring here is a better source of information than Dr. Bill Deagle, Lyndon LaRouche and Peter Schiff . . .

GL,

Terral
still hasnt happened
how many more time will you trust these liars before you wake up?

Hi Ring:

Now I understand Terral, he's a LaRoushite. These people are the most batshit crazies on the planet. Hell, they mke most insane people look sane by comparison.

Just wait until the H1N1/H5N1 Bio-weapon mutates (my Swine11 Topic) and begins killing millions of people. BTW, Dr. Bill Deagle uses LaRouchePac information in the second hour of the Nutrimedical Report here:

Dr. Bill Deagle @ Nutrimedical Report Oct. 15, 2009 Hour 2 << click here.

Dr. Bill Deagle @ Nutrimedical Report Oct. 15, 2009 Hour 3

Check out this recent LaRouchPac Update Oct. 15, 2009

Then compare this information to what Peter Schiff is saying in a recent Video Blog Update:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgnKdA0OEqI"]Dow 10,000 - So What?[/ame]

Perhaps some of you :)cuckoo:) think that Ring here is a better source of information than Dr. Bill Deagle, Lyndon LaRouche and Peter Schiff . . .

GL,

Terral

No Terral, I'm very aware of these people you seem enamored with. I've been dealing with them on and off since I moved to No Va in 77. I've heard LaRoush speak, he has great charisma, but so did Hitler, doesn't make him or his followers any less certifiable. If you are one of his neophites you really need to seek proffesional help. That's not a joke, I'm being serious as a heart attack.

My girlfriend's brother has been involved in the LaRouche movement for YEARS.

He was one semester away from his Masters Degree, and decided to skip out on it and join the movement. Everytime he visits, his LaRouche info is crazier and crazier.

LaRouche predicted total economic failure in September of '07 if the government didn't enact HIS econ proposal immediately to deal with the overloaded housing inventory.

And yet, here we are.

He's a senior member for them. he works his ASS off campaigning and canvassing for the movement and this is what they give him:

Room and board, and not even enough money to eat well. He gets less amenities than a GITMO prisoner. He NEVER has nary a dollar to his name. He has no time for a job, because wht he does for the LaRouche movement IS his job, it's full time.

Probably the only thing he gets out of it that I think is awesome, is he travels the country frequently. He's seem just about every part of the US.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hi Ring:

No Terral, I'm very aware of these people you seem enamored with . . .

Hey, since you :)confused:) have 'no case' for anything at all, then come out to this fine USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum and attack the Topic Starters . . .

Recent LaRouchePac Update << The "Collapse" is coming . . .

Saturday Morning "Off The Cuff" Report << The worst is yet to come . . .

GL,

Terral

I've seen and read this stuff. None of it's true and it doesn't change that fact that the LaRouch "movement" is nothing more than an cult for the willfully deranged/deluded and the congenitally insane.

Hi Ringo:

I've seen and read this stuff. None of it's true and it doesn't change that fact that the LaRouch "movement" is nothing more than an cult for the willfully deranged/deluded and the congenitally insane.

In other words, Ringo :)confused:) can 'debunk' any of these Conspiracy Theories using three lines of nonsense and stupidity. Wonderful . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Ringo:

In other words, Ringo :)confused:) can 'debunk' any of these Conspiracy Theories using three lines of nonsense and stupidity. Wonderful . . .

GL,

Terral
the fact is, its so fucking STUPID on its face, there doesnt need to be much "debunking" done
you seriously need professional help
seek it out

Hi Obamalover:

You're an idiot.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Thank you very much, as I get that a lot lately. The Rothschild/Rockefeller Swine11 Operation included a 'herald/carrier' wave to spread throughout the whole world, so the second half of the 'binary bio-weapon' could be injected into the arm of the world population later down the road. However, the herald wave worked with such great precision that the Globalists feared destroying all life on this planet including themselves, so the activating mutagen was never released. Instead, the false flag psy-op became the tool to discredit anyone sending out the warnings, so that future warnings would also not be believed.

You must admit that their plans are indeed working, as the 'many' (Matt. 7:13-14*) are on the road to utter destruction and my message is intended only for the very 'few*.'

What will you be doing on March 15, 2011 (my Topic)? We shall see ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Obamalover:

Thank you very much, as I get that a lot lately. The Rothschild/Rockefeller Swine11 Operation included a 'herald/carrier' wave to spread throughout the whole world, so the second half of the 'binary bio-weapon' could be injected into the arm of the world population later down the road. However, the herald wave worked with such great precision that the Globalists feared destroying all life on this planet including themselves, so the activating mutagen was never released. Instead, the false flag psy-op became the tool to discredit anyone sending out the warnings, so that future warnings would also not be believed.

You must admit that their plans are indeed working, as the 'many' (Matt. 7:13-14*) are on the road to utter destruction and my message is intended only for the very 'few*.'

GL,

Terral
Where do you get this crap? You're not smart enough to think this up on your own. Yes, I know, that was your voice on the YouTube video about Yahoo news.:lol:

Hi Obamalover:

GL,

Terral
you know you make Jesus weep every time you lie

Forum List

Back