Red Lipstick, Black and Brown Folks Please Stop It. It Looks Like Shit On Y'All.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Why would a black/brown person apply red lipstick that only works on light skinned blondes?

Why would a black/brown person apply red lipstick that only works on light skinned blondes?

So you work in Sephora or Ulta or are some makeup consultant or something? Someone tell Anne Hathaway about this lipstick only working on light skinned blondes....

upload_2019-1-6_5-22-34.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Who's going to tell Rihanna she doesn't look gorgeous. Not me, cause she looks gorgeous.

upload_2019-1-6_5-24-1.jpeg

Last edited:

K the truth is you're a dude right, and don't know a thing about "red lipstick" am I right? Because every chick knows there's not just "red lipstick". There's like 6,497 shades of "red lipstick", some that will look like utter trash on you, and some that are perfect. Almost EVERY skin color can wear red lipstick, it's knowing what shade and finish is right for you: pinkish, plum, true red, warm or cool shade, matte or glossy, etc.

This post is mostly not for you though because....well, I guess that's obvious.

Better than oiling ourselves up to get fried by infrared light just so we can get darker like whites do.

Forum List

Back