CDZ Red Line Crossed - Now What?

Because their missiles can reach California and they're threatening to use them. It's not about whether the American people are interested in Korea or not, it's about not wanting to be nuked.

Far more Americans would die in a war. Korean nuclear bombs are not even advanced enough to reach America (getting there), and barely strong enough to take out a city block if they did.

Not my country's problem. You go kill to fix it.

Enjoy your arbitrary borders, because there is a lot of pain and suffering outside of them. I really hope they help you sleep at night

Not my country's problem. You go kill to fix it.

Enjoy your arbitrary borders, because there is a lot of pain and suffering outside of them. I really hope they help you sleep at night
STFU! The American people have done more to stop suffering than any other people in history. It is your turn now dick head.

STFU! The American people have done more to stop suffering than any other people in history.

:lmao:On the contrary, the US has created more suffering than any state in history. :laugh2:

STFU! The American people have done more to stop suffering than any other people in history.

:lmao:On the contrary, the US has created more suffering than any state in history. :laugh2:
Agreed, But that is done by the power elites, not the American people.

Yet you want Americans to go fight another war, while condemning us for our past wars. Rather hypocritical no?

That's bullshit! Who do you think gives the American ruling class power and stands by complicit to all their crimes?

Yet you want Americans to go fight another war, while condemning us for our past wars. Rather hypocritical no

Nope. Like I said, this is one war I would be okay with. I was okay with the first Korean War as well.

That's bullshit! Who do you think gives the American ruling class power and stands by complicit to all their crimes?

Yet you want Americans to go fight another war, while condemning us for our past wars. Rather hypocritical no

Nope. Like I said, this is one war I would be okay with. I was okay with the first Korean War as well.
BS. The American people have little say in what the government does. The country is an Oligarchy. The elites control it. Don't be stupid.

You go fight the war since you are okay with it.

BS. The American people have little say in what the government does. The country is an Oligarchy. The elites control it. Don't be stupid.

What's stupid are pathetic complacent Americans claiming that they are controlled by elites and cannot do anything about it.

What's stupid are pathetic complacent Americans claiming that they are controlled by elites and cannot do anything about it.
Deal with it. The truth is hard for some to accept.

Wow, two statists posing on an anarchist bandwagon. Get off!

White House: 'The clock has now run out' on North Korean nuclear program - CNNPolitics.com
=====================================================

What does this mean? War? Nothing?

This sounds like more bluster, just like the healthcare ultimatum. Is the White House going to back up these words, and how? Will they just redraw the red line and continue on? How long should we give them to find out?

Yes North Korea has crossed Trump's red line.

Kim Jong-un Is Calling Trump’s Bluff

The American people have no interests in Korea, but the ruling class does.

Spoken like a hippy who has no idea just how strategically vital that real estate is; or how "vital" the common American considers the trade goods coming out of Korea are. Get back in your lane.
It is not vital to average Americans, but it is to the ruling class.

Why are you supporting the ruling class, when you have nothing in common with them?
You might want to check the "made in..." labels on your electronics, before you decide what Americans consider "vital".
I can tell you, what I said, that's not strong enough. Some people said it's too strong, it's not strong enough. But Kim Jong Un, I respect the fact that I believe he is starting to respect us. I respect that fact very much. Respect that fact.

Just days later, North Korea fired short-range missiles off its coast. Then Monday night, it issued its most brazen provocation in years by firing a ballistic missile over Northern Japan. Kim doesn’t seem to be backing down and he doesn’t seem to respect us very much either.

Trump vowed just before taking office that a North Korean missile capable of reaching the United States “won’t happen” while he’s president. If North Korea hasn’t accomplished this already—as some experts believe it has—it will very soon.

Tuesday morning, Trump repeated the Washington cliché that “all options are on the table” as the U.S. mulls its response—a warning that’s been issued time and again for more than a decade. Kim, “smart cookie” that he is, has probably acquired enough evidence at this point to realize that the U.S. is unlikely to take military action to stop him as long as he has literal guns to the heads of 25 million people in Seoul. Which means that for all his tough talk, Trump isn’t any closer to solving the North Korea problem than his predecessors were.

Spoken like a hippy who has no idea just how strategically vital that real estate is; or how "vital" the common American considers the trade goods coming out of Korea are. Get back in your lane.

Why are you supporting the ruling class, when you have nothing in common with them?
You might want to check the "made in..." labels on your electronics, before you decide what Americans consider "vital".
you may want young Americans to kill and die so you can buy cheap electronics. Not me.

Last edited:

you may want young Americans to kill and die so you can buy cheap electronics. Not me.
For better, or worse... In this consumerism culture; you'd find yourself in the minority.

For better, or worse... In this consumerism culture; you'd find yourself in the minority.
You might be right and that is very sad.

War is always about the health of the state, yet somehow millions don't know this ancient truism.

Forum List

Back