Red Hen UPdate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard today that the Red Hen has reopened to full house crowds and that no one can get in without a reservation.

All 12 seats, que dificil!

Well good. It's a small restaurant. But at least they stuck to their principles and didn't feed the dumb whore.

Because that's real cool, amirite?

Is everybody now required to serve whores?

Do tell me what you know about whores, you act like you have the inside scoop, so let's hear it. Sarah Huckabee Sanders is not a whore, But do tell me about the whore friends you have.

I have no friends of this description. Sara chose to sell herself out and become a whore to a whore, her master, the orange whore. She chose her lifestyle for herself. I have some feelings for her because her father is a lowlife who raised her as a whore, but the apple never falls too far from the tree. Remember how her sperm-donor has spent his whole life.

Well good. It's a small restaurant. But at least they stuck to their principles and didn't feed the dumb whore.

Do tell me what you know about whores, you act like you have the inside scoop, so let's hear it. Sarah Huckabee Sanders is not a whore, But do tell me about the whore friends you have.

I have no friends of this description. Sara chose to sell herself out and become a whore to a whore, her master, the orange whore. She chose her lifestyle for herself. I have some feelings for her because her father is a lowlife who raised her as a whore, but the apple never falls too far from the tree. Remember how her sperm-donor has spent his whole life.

And right there ^^^....in that answer is the reason why we call the Left unhinged.

Sad.

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention I used to help out a bunch of "whores" to make their living. Yeah, Sarah Sanders is none of that.

I'm not judging them as bad people even. I respected them, and kept them safe. That was my job at the time. I was fairly compensated as well. And learned a few things about Prostitution. I don't look down on any of them.

They're providing an honest job that's in demand.

The greasy spoon is still closed, it's website hacked to read it specializes in erectile dysfunction, and was recently covered in chicken feces by an irate observer. The awnings and windows are still filthy and Stephanie was kicked out of the neighborhood merchant's association and has gone into hiding. MAGA!
lol.gif

giphy.gif

Dang...that it the funniest gif .....lmao....

And right there ^^^....in that answer is the reason why we call the Left unhinged.

Sad.
That's why I call them culls. They literally are unhinged beasts.

Sad.
That's why I call them culls. They literally are unhinged beasts.

More like arrested development.

Never made it past the 'Santa Claus is not real' stage in life...

Red Hen open again, fully booked.
Good for them. Wonder if they learned anything

Standing up for your principles is harder than rolling over. Another Dixie Chicks!
What principles?

Not serving a liar.
You think that requires principles? That is stupidity. But you don’t learn anything! I don’t think you want that kind of America right?

Sad.
These are children’s tantrums in adult bodies. Scary stuff

Sad.

You mean the "lock her up" stuff? trump's speech in Montana"?
Donald Trump's Montana speech: The 11 most dangerous lines - CNNPolitics

When do want to step up and assume some personal responsibility?

Last edited:
I heard today that the Red Hen has reopened to full house crowds and that no one can get in without a reservation.

Is everybody now required to serve whores? Let the bitch have her frozen meals at home. There is no reason why decent people should serve such low-lifes. Most of us want to maintain a decent society.
All you need to do is look to San Fransicko to see leftist Utopia..............

And their sick ass parades........and people living in tents........

Really.......your calling her a whore. LOL

:abgg2q.jpg:

Do you kiss your kids with that mouth of yours? Are YOU a whore for working for whomever you work for? Loser.

Is everybody now required to serve whores? Let the bitch have her frozen meals at home. There is no reason why decent people should serve such low-lifes. Most of us want to maintain a decent society.

And shitting on the sidewalks.

Dang, let me wager a guess...you have no friends of any description.

Sad.

11 most dangerous lines taken out of context.

You're pathetic.

So when are you going to start assuming responsibility for what is happening in places like Texas and Kansas? You morons have not even offered a whisper about that. Mississippi, Louisiana. How about arkansas ad the huckabee shits? when are you going to start accepting responsibility for people like graham, jeffess, hagee, perkins, focus on the family, family research counsel, liberty counsel?

Sad.

11 most dangerous lines taken out of context.

You're pathetic.

Well, just when do any of you step up and take responsibility for this mess? You are the person who is pathetic. trump:? pigpence, jeffress, graham, etc. Just when do you start taking personal responsibility?

So when are you going to start assuming responsibility for what is happening in places like Texas and Kansas? You morons have not even offered a whisper about that. Mississippi, Louisiana. How about arkansas ad the huckabee shits? when are you going to start accepting responsibility for people like graham, jeffess, hagee, perkins, focus on the family, family research counsel, liberty counsel?

drunk posting ain't a good idea:alcoholic: sleep it off.

Your not diverting away from your suck ass liberal cities .............LOL..........Your side sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back