Red Eye: Reporters caught trashing Palin on open mic.

That is so funny!! But they were speaking the truth. That's how they saw it. Did you here what Lisa Murkowski said about her to Katie Couric last night on the CBS Evening News??

Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowki told CBS News' Katie Couric today that she would not support Sarah Palin for president because Palin lacks the "leadership qualities" and "intellectual curiosity" to craft great policy.

"You know, she was my governor for two years, for just about two years there, and I don't think that she enjoyed governing," Murkowski said. "I don't think she liked to get down into the policy."

It sounds like she's calling her a dunce!! Lacks intellectual curiosity?? :lol::lol::lol:

what does intellectual curiosity have to do with crafting "Great policy"

Heck what the hell is "great policy"?

That is so funny!! But they were speaking the truth. That's how they saw it. Did you here what Lisa Murkowski said about her to Katie Couric last night on the CBS Evening News??

Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowki told CBS News' Katie Couric today that she would not support Sarah Palin for president because Palin lacks the "leadership qualities" and "intellectual curiosity" to craft great policy.

"You know, she was my governor for two years, for just about two years there, and I don't think that she enjoyed governing," Murkowski said. "I don't think she liked to get down into the policy."

It sounds like she's calling her a dunce!! Lacks intellectual curiosity?? :lol::lol::lol:
Yes, I saw part of Murkowski talking to Couric, and the blonde on Fox reacting to it.

Yes, I saw part of Murkowski talking to Couric, and the blonde on Fox reacting to it.

Speaking of pigeon holing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back