Red dead redemption 2.

Pretty cool. Worth checking out if you ya e shit loads of time to waste.
Just started it, but got bored with all the rendered scenes. Didn’t last long and went back to GTAV.

Been thinking about picking this up.

Wondering if I should get it for the PC or my kid's PS4. I heard the PC version has an on-line multi-player universe. I don't know how long that will be active though.

Plus, I'm always addicted to this other damn MMORPG when I do find time to game. :eusa_think:

Wondering if I should get it for the PC or my kid's PS4. I heard the PC version has an on-line multi-player universe. I don't know how long that will be active though.

Plus, I'm always addicted to this other damn MMORPG when I do find time to game. :eusa_think:

Just be careful. Very easy to get sucked in for 37 hours.

I think I had that for PS

Eh..Maybe it was my buddy.

Crixus strikes me as the UO type.

Just be careful. Very easy to get sucked in for 37 hours.
meh, I doubt it. It would probably be more for him than I. I've played Rockstar's games, they have a pretty good rep. I'm impressed with the GTA series and Assassins' Creed, that is why I am considering this as a wise purchase.

I'm a very old dog at gaming. I been around the block so many times, nothing is new. This one sort of reminds of of some western themed ones I had for the 3DO.

This was my first game. . .

JLx6.gif

These days, it takes a lot more than just a good story, compelling characters, cool affects, and great graphics to get me sucked in.

We all have our own things though, you know?

Thanks for the recommend though. I have heard nothing but good from all the reviews.

I think I had that for PS

Eh..Maybe it was my buddy.

Crixus strikes me as the UO type.

What's a UO type?

If you have to ask, you are not one.

I don’t know what that is, but I can say for true that if it’s a rainy day I will waste all my time exploring Xbox. I tried GTA, it’s fun and all but everyone always shoots you dead. With RDR2 the story mode has a ton to do. Even after the story is done, it’s not done. Just last weekend I found a KKK meeting and fire bombed it. You can also run around and lasso critters. The online version is lame, but I’m not involved enough in that to offer a good opinion.

Forum List

Back