Red Carpet for Solyndra Figure at Democratic Convention

Rich Democraps were given taxpayer money via Solyndra or some were even made rich before the company went out of business, yet all we hear about is that Romney is evil because he made himself rich....

Solyndra and Bush

Facts?
What emerges is that a bunch of Republican donors and allies had invested in Solyndra. That is probably the motivation for the Bush administration’s support of Solyndra. So the loan originated during the Bush administration and was passed along for renewal to the Obama administration.

Once taxpayer money was involved, the Obama administration was reluctant to let Solyndra fail.

-------------------------------------------------

The only good thing about Solyndra is the number of Republican investors who got hosed.

I guess I need to go down there and ask him for my money back.

We all do.

Solyndra and Bush

Facts?
What emerges is that a bunch of Republican donors and allies had invested in Solyndra. That is probably the motivation for the Bush administration’s support of Solyndra. So the loan originated during the Bush administration and was passed along for renewal to the Obama administration.

Once taxpayer money was involved, the Obama administration was reluctant to let Solyndra fail.

The only good thing about Solyndra is the number of Republican investors who got hosed.
obama pushed for it.

We all do.

Solyndra and Bush

Facts?

Point 1... If the Bush administration supported it, why didn't they approve it when they had the chance, dumb ass???

Point 2... It was not passed along for renewal. You can't renew the approval of something that has yet to be approved, dumb ass.

Facts are facts. The Bush administration did not approve the loan.. the Obama administration did.

We all do.

Solyndra and Bush

Facts?

Solyndra is Solely Obama's Fault
By Chris Horner on 9.14.11 @ 1:42PM

So today's Dem line in defending against "Obama's Enron," namely Solyndra, is that "the Bush admin did 'due diligence' on solar company's loan, Obama officials tell lawmakers," per Greenwire (subscription required). I've been watching the hearing and this is indeed an accurate representation of the wagon-circling, of their defense of the indefensible.

At the hearing's close, there was a noteworthy addition to that spin by Ed Markey (D-MA) -- who, two years ago this month, berated the Spanish economics professor who warned this bubble would burst by saying solar just needed three years to take off, leaving him not much more time to hide this decline -- analogized Solyndra to Google and eBay. I forget what sort of hundreds of millions of stimulus dollars these companies needed in order to exist. Someone might check.

Anyway, the flaw with the party line is that the Bushies actually failed to sign off on it, making Solyndra the first bad energy idea we've found them fail to embrace. It's that bad.

And the timeline of disapproval continues, including an Obama OMB email describing the boondoggle as "NOT ready for prime time", and then the Obama administration -- not Bush -- rushing the half a billion taxpayer dollars out the door.I'm raising two small children. I am teaching them to take responsibility. I teach them that it is an undesirable trait to blame others. They see a president and administration and, now, its defenders and enablers, who cannot, regardless of the issue, seem to do anything other than blame others. Even, as here, when it is insultingly implausible, and essentially parodies the Clinton aide of yore who, when confronted with his own prior words, told Congress he was lying to his diary.

But that didn't cost us a half a billion dollars.

Guess all the OWS-posers here at USMB have fled to another Board. I guess they gave up trying to Bullshit people here. If they were actually true to their beliefs, this would bother them immensely.

The nutjob doesn't know the facts, she just posts what the left-wing kook websites tell her is the reality.

Bush didn't support Solyndra in the end, but that doesn't matter to the wackjobs.

We all do.

Solyndra and Bush

Facts?

Point 1... If the Bush administration supported it, why didn't they approve it when they had the chance, dumb ass???

Point 2... It was not passed along for renewal. You can't renew the approval of something that has yet to be approved, dumb ass.

Facts are facts. The Bush administration did not approve the loan.. the Obama administration did.

A congressional report concluded Friday that "political pressure" by a White House eager to tout stimulus spending was largely to blame for fast-tracking the ill-fated $535 million Solyndra loan guarantee -- findings compounded by the release of an email that showed the former CEO once referred to the aid as "The Bank of Washington."

Read more: Email shows ex-Solyndra CEO thanked 'Bank of Washington,' as new report rips loan process | Fox News

One of the biggest and most heinous Cronyism scams in our History. Those assholes were all big Dear Leader Campaign donors. People should already be in Prison over this.

Forum List

Back