Red Alert!

You know, I grew up in Montana, and, 3-6 inches of snow is really no big deal.

Try 20 below and 3 - 8 feet, with winds around 30 mph, and drifts as high as your house.

By the way OP, can you please explain why you're so concerned about just a little snow?

Have you heard what's happening around the North West? Floods, snow, freezing rain, and mudslides and avalanches.

What.......are you too much of a pussy to handle more than 1 kind of weather?

This is NOT, I repat NOT a drill. The Northeast and Mid Atlantic will have, yet another, major snowstorm this weekend. At least 3-6 inches are forecasted along the I-95 corridor, with a potential for those numbers doubling. After that, through mid-late next week, continuing through the weekend and possibly, just possibly into the inaguration of Obama, we will face the decade's coldest weather with many major cities not getting above zero for lows and staying in the low single digits for highs. We could be looking at the coldest inaguration on record and with 4 million people expected at the inaguration, that could be a disaster if it stays that cold.

I just can't get rid of this image of President Obama delivering his inaugural address with icicles hanging down from his ears while he talks about the need to confront global warming. I know. This is just so wrong of me.

I just can't get rid of this image of President Obama delivering his inaugural address with icicles hanging down from his ears while he talks about the need to confront global warming. I know. This is just so wrong of me.

Nice imagery........

Some chimp with big ears talking about global climate change while freezing his ass off!

(Told you guys, I'm kinda disenchanted with Obama).

All you conservative types?

You're welcome.

Now.......who's first to call me a racist?

cause he is a total attention bitch?

rave_chicken_animated.gif

The sky is falling

The sky is falling

Forum List

Back