Red alert Tucker Carlson's home under seige by Antifa mob

"that one guy."

Wow bulldog. I knew that you were a hack but this is asinine. This is what is tearing the democrat party apart - the vast majority of Americans see this behavior and - MORE IMPORTANTLY - it acceptance and are appalled. The only reason that democrats are not regulated to near nothingness is Trump is just as appalling.

I 100% agree that Trump is appalling.

Well, that one guy, and the one that painted the anarchy symbol on the driveway should get a stern talking to. I already offer to buy Carlson a couple bottles of GooGone for his driveway if he'll quit whining, but I don't know what can be done about that one guy. The rest were just exercising their right to free speech. How long have you been against free speech?

A stern talking to? Seriously? A mob attempted to terrorize a family in their own home...chanting about "we know where you sleep" and "pipe bombs" but you think a stern talking to is all that's required for a response? How about we follow the letter of the law...charge...try...and convict the scumbag cowards that would do such a thing! And cowards they are! When you need to do things as a group in order to intimidate others...then you are about as cowardly as they come!

Sorry buddy, but the letter of the law doesn't say conviction comes automatically after being tried. If you want to try all those other people who didn't make that remark along with the one that did, then fine, but you will need more evidence than that video. That video just shows one person saying that one time. That doesn't meet the definition of a chant.

So let me see how this works in "lib land"! You've got a mob of protesters standing outside someone's house chanting about "We know where you sleep!" and then in the midst of that chant someone in that crowd starts yelling about using a pipe bomb...but that's OK with you? Nobody in that crowd told pipe bomb person to back off on that kind of rhetoric...oh no...they laughed and cheered it! You can try and pooh pooh this kind of behavior, Bullpuppy...but it's WAY out of control!

Well, no . They didn't laugh or cheer at what he said, and they didn't have to tell him to shut up. They just kept on chanting what they were chanting. He kinda reminded me of that guy who tries to start a wave at a game, but nobody joins in. What he did was bad enough. You don't have to exaggerate and blame everybody else for what he did.

When you're in an organized protest and someone in your group starts yelling about using pipe bombs on someone you damn well DO have to tell him to shut up! Especially when he says it AFTER you've chanted about knowing where the family you've targeted sleeps!

Antifa are easily defeated... they are all a bunch of pussy whipped bitches

Hoe are you gonna do that from behind that keyboard?
Proud boys whipped their asses

Ooooo. So you gonna call out the Nazis on them?

Nazis are dead, wanna see a couple of their dried ears? True story.

Dried Nazi ears on one of them..umm..dogtag chains. I've seen pics with several guys holding them up. My friend's dad only had 2, but 1 was an officer and he got a Luger.

"that one guy."

Wow bulldog. I knew that you were a hack but this is asinine. This is what is tearing the democrat party apart - the vast majority of Americans see this behavior and - MORE IMPORTANTLY - it acceptance and are appalled. The only reason that democrats are not regulated to near nothingness is Trump is just as appalling.

Well, that one guy, and the one that painted the anarchy symbol on the driveway should get a stern talking to. I already offer to buy Carlson a couple bottles of GooGone for his driveway if he'll quit whining, but I don't know what can be done about that one guy. The rest were just exercising their right to free speech. How long have you been against free speech?

A stern talking to? Seriously? A mob attempted to terrorize a family in their own home...chanting about "we know where you sleep" and "pipe bombs" but you think a stern talking to is all that's required for a response? How about we follow the letter of the law...charge...try...and convict the scumbag cowards that would do such a thing! And cowards they are! When you need to do things as a group in order to intimidate others...then you are about as cowardly as they come!

Sorry buddy, but the letter of the law doesn't say conviction comes automatically after being tried. If you want to try all those other people who didn't make that remark along with the one that did, then fine, but you will need more evidence than that video. That video just shows one person saying that one time. That doesn't meet the definition of a chant.

So let me see how this works in "lib land"! You've got a mob of protesters standing outside someone's house chanting about "We know where you sleep!" and then in the midst of that chant someone in that crowd starts yelling about using a pipe bomb...but that's OK with you? Nobody in that crowd told pipe bomb person to back off on that kind of rhetoric...oh no...they laughed and cheered it! You can try and pooh pooh this kind of behavior, Bullpuppy...but it's WAY out of control!

Well, no . They didn't laugh or cheer at what he said, and they didn't have to tell him to shut up. They just kept on chanting what they were chanting. He kinda reminded me of that guy who tries to start a wave at a game, but nobody joins in. What he did was bad enough. You don't have to exaggerate and blame everybody else for what he did.

So someone threatening the use of a pipe bomb reminds you of that guy who tries to start a wave at a game? Really, Bullpuppy?

Of course not. That one guy should be ashamed of himself.
"that one guy."

Damn, I can't say that. Outside my house? Where's the police? Are they not

disturbing the peace?

When you're in an organized protest and someone in your group starts yelling about using pipe bombs on someone you damn well DO have to tell him to shut up! Especially when he says it AFTER you've chanted about knowing where the family you've targeted sleeps!

He didn't say it a second time. Why bother telling him to shut up when he already had?

Dried Nazi ears on one of them..umm..dogtag chains. I've seen pics with several guys holding them up. My friend's dad only had 2, but 1 was an officer and he got a Luger.

I saw them from Vietnam too, only I don't think they were Nazis. Nazis are still around. Here's an article about one of their marches in April of this year.
Oppose the Nazi Rally in Newnan, GA, April 21! - It's Going Down
upload_2018-11-11_3-42-20.png

So someone threatening the use of a pipe bomb reminds you of that guy who tries to start a wave at a game? Really, Bullpuppy?

As far as the effect he had on the protesters actions, that one did.

I saw them from Vietnam too, only I don't think they were Nazis. Nazis are still around. Here's an article about one of their marches in April of this year.
View attachment 228135

Oh look! About a dozen morons in GA. Go figure there's racists in GA. :eek:

The shock! Not.

View attachment 228135

The shock! Not.

Lots more all around our country, and they aren't all dead either.

View attachment 228135

The shock! Not.

I bet black racists outnumber them 5:1

View attachment 228135

The shock! Not.

I'm sure you do. Most racist right wingers in that fox bubble would probably agree with you.

Something like that will indeed happen and it will be caught on video. That will be the end of antifa....seeing liquified organs spattered on the side of a car two houses down the street sends the faries home for a latte and finger sandwiches.:2up:

Antifa is in like flynn with the political establishment.

They could shoot Republicans down in the middle of the street and not one thing would happen to them.

They already flout state and local laws and commit blatant acts of violence and yet little to nothing ever happens to them.

View attachment 228135

The shock! Not.

I'm sure you do. Most racist right wingers in that fox bubble would probably agree with you.
What about the racist new black panthers?

New Topics

Forum List

Back