Recruitment Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did I say thats trollish? Whats a brother gotta do around here!!

So anyway. Speaking of Egypt, the president also agrees with me that waging a war in this way, will create a thousand osama bin ladens.

If I wanted to be a troll, I would say Hitler Regimes' enemys included Communists, Social-Democrats, and homosexuals. Funny thats the same enemys of religious right! what a coincidence!

Back to subject..

Kathianne you said " No one wants the Palestinians, though Israel IS willing to give them land for a state. The Palis though, they want it ALL. "

Heh, your view is extraordinary! You seem to believe that Israel is willing to give up their lands. While the palistinian grounds are actually SHRINKING from their origional size, im sure you can blame their attacking our economicis though.

Sir Evil, You think UNs waste of time, but we should uphold their resolutions against Iraq, AT ALL COSTS? There are other resolution you know, I know Israel has many against them.

Sorry to sound anti-israel, but its just their pre-emptive and authoritarian policies we've adopted that I dislike.

I get your points. Problem for you is your politicians USED the UN resolutions to condemn Iraq, and they have no use for you? Thats good trick. Really, they were being enforced in a way that restricted his power so he was not threat to his neighbors or the US.
Your problem is, you think only solution is ARMED CONFLICT. International Situations are not always as simple as you think, death and destruction are supposed to be LAST resort. And, last time I checked, he didn't attack us on 9/11. Osama did, and he over there :firing:

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Hmmm, 13 years of defiance! Geez, we should of slapped some more sanction on Iraq, yep I'm sure that would of worked!

Please don't assume you know what I think!

Oh, and last time I checked we offered Afghanistan (taliban) to hand over Osama, and if memory serves me correctly they have been put out of commission!

It wouldnt have worked in what? Overthrowing him? If I remember correctly, he didnt attack nor threaten anyone but his own people. Your conclusion relies on the assumption that an Iraqi attack was imminent, which your administration denies.

*EDIT* Taliban, they harbored terrorism, al quida, and probly helped fund it. Only problem I see is the rumsfeld doctrine, allows cluster bombs, and the treatment of prisoners , that were not convicted, as subhumans.

Maybe its YOU that has a problem with comprehension.

You said that the UN resolutions would not work.

I say: work in what? The resolutions were not intended to overthrow him.

So you are not unhappy that we had to invade another country? Thats kinda sad dude, war is usually a bad thing to most people. Cuz people die, it shouldnt be the norm. Must be hell living in fear like that. Poor Republicans *cries a river*

Your leader is making connections with Iraq and D-Day, what ally are we trying to stop suddam from doing exactly?

So basically Im a troll because I can't comprehend your view? Superb.

Im not putting words in your mouth. Please stop being Irate. I thought you were being sarcastic when you said that the sanctions worked.

Why am I on thin ice ? I have not threatened you like you just did to me. Are you saying IM GAY!? Is it because of my comprehension problem?

Lets be happy! we both want similar things in this world, just disagree on the means. Lets lighten up, look at the picture of george over there. <---hes just so cute! Makes me smile.

You keep calling me Xenima, why? You seem to believe there is good reason. what is it? And why would you WANT to know if im gay?

Why are you saying Im on thin ice? What poor choice of words have I made?

Evilllllllllllllllll pushhhhhhhhhhhhh theeeeeeeee buttonnnnnnnnn!

(to the tune of warriors come out to play)

Getttttttt ridddddd offffff theeeeeee leftisttttttttttt anti-Americannnnnnnnnn trolllllllllllllll!

You keep calling me Xenima, why? You seem to believe there is good reason. what is it? And why would you WANT to know if im gay?

Why are you saying Im on thin ice? What poor choice of words have I made?

Troll:
1. One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument
2. A person who posts shit on the Internet because he is too weak to face people in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back