Recruiting...The Discussion

Do the math, Diaper boy. I hope your math is better than some other posters.

Not if I sneaked up on ya and negged ya 1,000 times when ya weren't lookin FIRST!!!

:lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

Only problem...I haven't ever negged anybody. There are FAR more noxious peeps to hit if I ever wanted to break my rule.

Now Divey...he would!!! He negs me just for the fuck of it whenever the thought crosses his evil little mind!!!:eek:

Sheesh.. considering the insults you receive in "The List", I'm kinda surprised..:eusa_eh:
um, you must mean the insults he gives

We are gettin off topic here. Whatever happens ...happens....

My bunker rant wasn't about CG or Divey anyway..it was in reference to a mod action that shall go un named and un commented upon that may or may not have happened to a thread I may or may not have posted possibly two alleged humorous replies on recently that may or may not have disappeared.....theoretically....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My bunker rant wasn't about CG or Divey anyway..it was in reference to a mod action that shall go un named and un commented upon that may or may not have happened to a thread I may or may not have posted possibly two alleged humorous replies on recently that may or may not have disappeared.....theoretically....

Who wrote that part.....Johnny Cochran?

We are gettin off topic here. Whatever happens ...happens....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're going off message Diaper Dude.

Not if I sneaked up on ya and negged ya 1,000 times when ya weren't lookin FIRST!!!

Only problem...I haven't ever negged anybody. There are FAR more noxious peeps to hit if I ever wanted to break my rule.

Now Divey...he would!!! He negs me just for the fuck of it whenever the thought crosses his evil little mind!!!:eek:

Sheesh.. considering the insults you receive in "The List", I'm kinda surprised..:eusa_eh:
um, you must mean the insults he gives

Okay sure .. there is that..

But.. as an outsider looking in ..it does make for interesting reading...:lol:

I think we all learned some valuable lessons from the OJ trial!:eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If you PM recruit, Gunny will boot!

Do the math, Diaper boy. I hope your math is better than some other posters.

What is "The List"?

New Topics

Forum List

Back