Recruiting...The Discussion

I've gotten invites to numerous messageboards during my time here. It never crossed my mind to go run and tell the Admins about it ... even when I was orange.

I will tell the world your story.

You were a worthy, and honorable opponent!

I've gotten invites to numerous messageboards during my time here. It never crossed my mind to go run and tell the Admins about it ... even when I was orange.

I will tell the world your story.

You were a worthy, and honorable opponent!

:lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSz16ngdsG0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSz16ngdsG0[/ame]

Ditto...does that mean we are guilty of a criminal offense against USMB? :eek:

(in before the lock!)

(in before the lock!)

If you don't report the offense are you no better than the offender?

:eusa_think:

(in before the lock!)

Oh no......

Not Ravi too?!?!?!?!?!~

Last edited by a moderator:
I have communicated with a few USMB members via PM about other message boards. Neither I or they ran to the admins to tattle.

( hands together ... arms outstretched waiting to be cuffed )

Poster poaching?

I can certainly understand why Gunny is miffed by it.

Sadly this is the enviroment we live in.

These places live and die based on who posts and if the posters feel that they're not being treated right, or of the poster mix gets too weird, people are going to vote with a mouseclick leading them elsewhere.

I'm still posting here and at other places, too.

I like this place.

Hell I even sort of like some of you racist obsessives in a sort of freak-show kinda way.

I'm glad I found the place and have invited a few posters I've known for years to check it out.

At least one of them is now posting here occassionally.

(in before the lock!)

If you don't report the offense are you no better than the offender?

:eusa_think:

i would crush all of you malcontents if i was the board owner.

Gunny told us all about how he posted on more then one board more then once.

Yeh, but he did think he was still posting on USMB. :eusa_whistle:

sheen_winninga.jpg

Poster poaching?

These places live and die based on who posts and if the posters feel that they're not being treated right, or of the poster mix gets too weird, people are going to vote with a mouseclick leading them elsewhere.

I like this place.

Hell I even sort of like some of you racist obsessives in a sort of freak-show kinda way.

I'm glad I found the place and have invited a few posters I've known for years to check it out.

Dead man walking......

Poster poaching?

I like this place.

Recruiting is VERBOTEN!!! :eek: Turn yourself in immediately!!

When you join this message board you are asked if someone recommended you.

I looked at my statistics and see:

Referrals: 2

What difference does it make if you ask someone to join another board via pm or email???

And isn't USMB guilty of breaking its own rule by encouraging us to recruit other members?

What difference does it make if you ask someone to join another board via pm or email???

And isn't USMB guilty of breaking its own rule by encouraging us to recruit other members?

This is the Island of Misfit Toys.

No one wants us, and no one wants to visit.

Misfit+Toys.jpg

There 18,000 of us, just about 100 or so stupid enough to post regularly.

Forum List

Back