Recruiting blues

mrsx said:
"Member" and "troll" aren't defined by any rules or standards? It is just a matter of subjectively determined "intent?" Let me guess which mind reader gets to pronounce the "intent" of any given poster... let me see... Could it be someone who names himself "Evil," who is self-identified as "pure evil?" That seems fair and logical doesn't it?
Now, according to your teachings, O Evil One, you can flame someone who you believe has no honest intention of debating but you are forbidden by the "rules" from flaming someone who you believe has no such honest intent. It would be on the basis of this code of conduct that in post #23 you called me "a real anti American piece of shit." All this fol-de-rol takes place in a forum called "usmessageboard" where the American values of fairness, equality and free speech are upheld. I believe the code word is LOL. You and Mr. Avenger are cuter than Hummel figurines. Do you have a tree house where the gang meets to plan its adventures?

somebody off their medication this morning? :)

rtwngAvngr said:
Ok. Let's pretend you're in control.
We don't have to pretend: I am in control. I'm one of the nurses on duty in this day room. Now be a good boy and take your meds. Oprah will be on in just a few minutes.

mrsx said:
We don't have to pretend: I am in control. I'm one of the nurses on duty in this day room. Now be a good boy and take your meds. Oprah will be on in just a few minutes.

Let the record show Nurse Krankshaft is antagonizing the patients and has refused to lay out her plan for dealing with global security.

One_Flew_Over_the_Cuckoos_Nest.jpg

mrsx said:

just some guidance for insults/comedy...it's not funny to use a prank or a line used on you. ;)

rtwngAvngr said:
Let the record show Nurse Krankshaft is antagonizing the patients and has refused to lay out her plan for dealing with global security.

One_Flew_Over_the_Cuckoos_Nest.jpg
I want to thank Mr. Avenger for the group portrait. You boys are better looking than I had imagined.

Sir Evil said:
I know it sucks but yeah, I kind of determine who gets troll status around here. You have offered nothing of substance even if coming from a different point of view. And yes I called you a peice of shit for the comment that you made in your post. I would pretty much say the same to anyone else making that comment!

Now I know you claim to be an old lady but ignorance is no excuse at any age. Stick around and learn something instead of just hashing out shitty comments about the troops and the administration, show just a little pride in being American. The more you input with something of quality, the sooner you will be taken more seriously.
I don't think it "sucks" at all. On the contrary, where is someone like you going to find a therapy group that pays minimum wage? As for joining the jingo cheering squad, one of the first things I learned on joining this board (and I am a member - check the member list - you violate your high oath of office each time you indulge in your childish insults) you can't support the troops without supporting what the troops are doing. I don't see it that way personally, but if that is the rule here let me state clearly: I do not support what the troops are doing in Iraq. I believe that Daddy's Little War Criminal is the worst thing to happen to my country in my [long] lifetime. As for your threats to silence those who disagree with you, it speaks volumes for the America you want to impose on the rest of us. Shame on you, O Evil One!

mrsx said:
I want to thank Mr. Avenger for the group portrait. You boys are better looking than I had imagined.

Here's the real group portrait.

Chippendales.jpg

rtwngAvngr said:

Chippendales.jpg

**wanders off mopping up drool**

Sorry for interrupting this little therapeutic banter session. :D

mrsx said:
Your book clearly isn't the dictionary, which defines sedition as "conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state." I'm hardly doing that; merely pointing out that, having lied his way in, GWB is clueless about what he is facing or how to get out of Iraq. It is sanity, not sedition, to recognize the nature of the enemy he has provoked in Baghdad. Remember, my foaming fellow citizen, that Saddam & Co. had nothing to do with al Qaeda - that was just one of the lies the government used to con its citizens into a war that even the Pope called illegal and immoral. It was GWB, not I, who sullied the name of this country and of its armed forces with his lies, torture and war crimes. We are despised around the globe for what he has done, not because of what I have said. As for the Bible-thumping blowhards who cheer others on to death in the squalid sands of Iraq, they are the ones who undermine America with their tin-pot fascism. Get a life, you faux patriot looser - or at least get a dictionary!

My book is definately not the dictionary. You are happily counting the military people being killed in Iraq and applauding each death. Your no fellow citizen of mine, your a supporter of the enemy. You want to see things go bad just so Bush looks bad and your lib gang of crooks can get back into power again. You can spout your lies and propaganda bullshit on here all day. I just gloss over it and go on to read relavant things. But when you applaud the deaths of our service men and women you have stepped way over the line.

Sedition was probably the wrong choice for me to use. There's a better word for you....TRAITOR.

Said1 said:
Kinda looks like a bunch of homos to me. :D

Oh. You don't have Chippendale's in Canada? I'll take #2, please.

gaffer said:
My book is definately not the dictionary. You are happily counting the military people being killed in Iraq and applauding each death. Your no fellow citizen of mine, your a supporter of the enemy. You want to see things go bad just so Bush looks bad and your lib gang of crooks can get back into power again. You can spout your lies and propaganda bullshit on here all day. I just gloss over it and go on to read relavant things. But when you applaud the deaths of our service men and women you have stepped way over the line.

Sedition was probably the wrong choice for me to use. There's a better word for you....TRAITOR.
Unbelievable that you could think I applaud the death of an American in armed forces! Nothing I have ever said here (or anywhere else) could cause even a pinhead like you to come to that conclusion. I don't think we should be in Iraq. I think we are fighting an unjust war against a brave and determined enemy. Those views don't imply in any way that I am happy we are there or that I rejoice at the lives being wasted. Shame on you for calling me a traitor. It is the gullibility of knuckle-dragging blowhards like you that has caused this tragic loss of life. The 1,600 soldiers and Marines killed in Iraq would be alive today had the warnings of people like me been listened to by the likes of you and your chicken hawk leaders. Your self-righteous stupidity would gag a maggot. Please don't interpret this technical analysis as a "flame," I only want to help.

rtwngAvngr said:

Chippendales.jpg
These guys look a bit light in the loafers, Mr. Avenger. Which one are you?

mrsx said:
Unbelievable that you could think I applaud the death of an American in armed forces! Nothing I have ever said here (or anywhere else) could cause even a pinhead like you to come to that conclusion. I don't think we should be in Iraq. I think we are fighting an unjust war against a brave and determined enemy. Those views don't imply in any way that I am happy we are there or that I rejoice at the lives being wasted. Shame on you for calling me a traitor. It is the gullibility of knuckle-dragging blowhards like you that has caused this tragic loss of life. The 1,600 soldiers and Marines killed in Iraq would be alive today had the warnings of people like me been listened to by the likes of you and your chicken hawk leaders. Your self-righteous stupidity would gag a maggot. Please don't interpret this technical analysis as a "flame," I only want to help.

Why don't you tell us what you would do about islamic totalitarianism and terrorism? Can you do anything but whine and criticize?

Said1 said:
Yes, but those guys don't exactly "float-my-boat" :rolleyes:

They may be dumb as a box of rocks, and not really good for anything, but they're good eye candy. Have seen them, but haven't spoken to them, so can't say for sure..

rtwngAvngr said:
Why don't you tell us what you would do about islamic totalitarianism and terrorism? Can you do anything but whine and criticize?
I'm not whining, I'm snarling. Stick your hand through the bars of my cage and you'll see what I mean.

OK - I'll give you a specific suggestion so you can have fun dismissing it and calling me names:
Back to Camp David. Now that Arafat is dead, Sharon and Abbas can agree to the final details of an Israeli withdrawl from the West Bank as well as Gaza. Throw the Palestinians whatever baksheesh is necessary to sweeten the deal. Then we can tell the Arab world, "OK, boys, we've put our attack dog back on the leash. You fellas settle your differences among yourselves. But remember: our Predator drones are watching. Any armed force crossing an existing national border does so at its own risk. We are going to keep our desert bases until things settle down over here, but as long as the oil keeps flowing and you don't bother us, we won't bother you."

mrsx said:
I'm not whining, I'm snarling. Stick your hand through the bars of my cage and you'll see what I mean.

OK - I'll give you a specific suggestion so you can have fun dismissing it and calling me names:
Back to Camp David. Now that Arafat is dead, Sharon and Abbas can agree to the final details of an Israeli withdrawl from the West Bank as well as Gaza. Throw the Palestinians whatever baksheesh is necessary to sweeten the deal. Then we can tell the Arab world, "OK, boys, we've put our attack dog back on the leash. You fellas settle your differences among yourselves. But remember: our Predator drones are watching. Any armed force crossing an existing national border does so at its own risk. We are going to keep our desert bases until things settle down over here, but as long as the oil keeps flowing and you don't bother us, we won't bother you."

So it comes back to the failed State Dept. policy of keeping the status quo in order to keep the oil flowing. This failed and actually caused the attack on 9/11 if you can believe what Osama and others say is the reason we were attacked. In 1948, the Arab Street was excited about the US, they hoped we would help them gain their freedoms as we did with others, but instead we allowed and helped some of the worst regimes to stay in power in order to keep the stability of the region so that we could get our oil. This has already backfired, "Those who fail to learn from the past are destined to repeat it."

no1tovote4 said:
So it comes back to the failed State Dept. policy of keeping the status quo in order to keep the oil flowing. This failed and actually caused the attack on 9/11 if you can believe what Osama and others say is the reason we were attacked. In 1948, the Arab Street was excited about the US, they hoped we would help them gain their freedoms as we did with others, but instead we allowed and helped some of the worst regimes to stay in power in order to keep the stability of the region so that we could get our oil. This has already backfired, "Those who fail to learn from the past are destined to repeat it."
Dios mio! Another rational being! Where did you come from, Sir? What planet is your home? Do you know how we came to be stranded on this Planet of the Apes? I agree with you. Never thought I'd type those lovely words on this board. I'm going to make some lemonade and take a nap.Watch out for the Great Evil One!

Forum List

Back