Recruiters complain college hires are leaving them in the lurch

R

rdean

The Workers Who Say Thanks but No Thanks to Jobs - WSJ

One of the strongest graduate hiring seasons in recent memory has had an unpleasant byproduct for campus recruiters, who say their college hires are jilting them at the last minute. The trend has vexed hiring managers, flustered students and left colleges torn between helping graduates get ahead and staying in the good graces of companies that recruit on campus.

-----------------------------

Companies fight over college students.

What do you expect from kids educated indoctrinated by Liberals? Commitments are for evil Conservatives.
And yet, they are still wanted. Unlike right wingers who are terrified uneducated immigrants will take "their" jobs.

The Workers Who Say Thanks but No Thanks to Jobs - WSJ

One of the strongest graduate hiring seasons in recent memory has had an unpleasant byproduct for campus recruiters, who say their college hires are jilting them at the last minute. The trend has vexed hiring managers, flustered students and left colleges torn between helping graduates get ahead and staying in the good graces of companies that recruit on campus.

-----------------------------

Companies fight over college students.

just had to get a republican in there.....thanks for proving me right....

What do you expect from kids educated indoctrinated by Liberals? Commitments are for evil Conservatives.
And yet, they are still wanted. Unlike right wingers who are terrified uneducated immigrants will take "their" jobs.
yep. big Urn, PREDICTABLY, hates higher education.
Don't hate it at all. If I did, I wouldn't have availed myself of it.

What I dislike is higher indoctrination.

i believe dottie has already been ...indoctrinated....if you know what i mean....

can you prove that?...or is this just more dean talk?....

Here:

Republicans may shift immigration debate to protecting jobs - Washington Times
you do know the Unions say the same thing right?....

i believe dottie has already been ...indoctrinated....if you know what i mean....
By Dweeb? Yeah I hear you.

can you prove that?...or is this just more dean talk?....

Here:

Republicans may shift immigration debate to protecting jobs - Washington Times
Thats rich considering Republicorp let things get to this point to satisfy their corporate paymaster's demand for cheap labor.

Republicans :laugh:

Seems to be capitalism at its finest. Workers turning down jobs when a better one comes along

Isn't that what conservatives told them todo if they needed more pay

You mean like the world being round and billions of years old? Got it!

I am glad to see the graduates taking their own futures in hand and forcing business to knuckle its forehead.

When you agree to take a job with a company, is it ethical to fail to honor that agreement?
Hey I'm all for getting the biggest paycheck you can, but I abide by my agreements and I would like others to abide by theirs.

Forum List

Back