Recreational Pot Use Legal in Canada - October 17

My sense of humor does not involve insulting people.
I live 50 miles from Canada, my family moved down from there in 1905, and no they don't go to our hospitals.
franco....i thought you told me you live in W.NY?.....
I thought you told me you lived in LA...
... and used to live in Buffalo... Which is right next to Canada.
nope....Niagara Falls.....
Anaheim is Los Angeles LOL and Niagara Falls is the number one tourist attraction in North America. And your location says Nv now, international Man of Mystery.

how many times i have had that sprung on me.....

And you still love it!

well i guess outside of NF Canada you cant use another city for that .....certainly not Warsaw.....lol....

And you still love it!

well i guess outside of NF Canada you cant use another city for that .....certainly not Warsaw.....lol....

A lot of people around the world think I am the son of the ambassador to Poland LOL

I live 50 miles from Canada, my family moved down from there in 1905, and no they don't go to our hospitals.
franco....i thought you told me you live in W.NY?.....
Anaheim is Los Angeles LOL and Niagara Falls is the number one tourist attraction in North America. And your location says Nv now, international Man of Mystery.
no Anaheim is not LA ....different as night and day....not even the same County....LA the city is about 30 miles from Anaheim....a whole different ballgame....and now i retired to the very northern part of Las Vegas,about 30 miles from the strip.......the Mountains are my back yard...and the best thing?....no fucking congestion....freeways were i am at are wonderful compared to Orange County....

And you still love it!

A lot of people around the world think I am the son of the ambassador to Poland LOL

your not?.....

“Recreational Pot Use Legal in Canada - October 17”

And in time Canada will prove American conservatives to be wrong with regard to their unwarranted opposition to the decriminalization of marijuana.
another idiot who thinks conservatives dont do pot or want it decriminalized....

It may sound odd, but lots of American pot smokers are moving to Canada just to be able to smoke their favorite drug, without criminal repercussions. Well, to each his own, but these pot smokers may not be seeing the whole picture.

For one thing, it's a pretty valuable thing to be an American. Lots of people risk their lives trying to get into the US. Others risk jail time and other things trying to stay here illegally.

Then, there's the health aspect. Maybe some of the potheads will chop up their stash and sprinkle it into the foods and drinks. I suspect though that the majority will take it the traditional way of smoking it. As George H. Bush use to say >> "Bad! Bad!"

Did these pot smokers not think years of smoking pot (inhaling to the deepest part of their lungs) would not have a harmful effect on their health ? I saw signs of some pot smoking campaigners when the law was being debated. They said >> "Have fun!"...with a picture of a burning reefer.
What may be "fun"to a young person now, may not be so much fun 30 years later, when all that puffing takes its toll on their older bodies. Then it may be too late to turn back the years of cardiac-pulmonary abuse. For me, I'll stick with clean air, for my lungs.

I suppose some long-time pot smokers may say they've been smoking it for 30 years (or more), and they're in great health. They can't compare themselves with how they'd be if they had not smoked all those years, however. I would tend to doubt their magnified speculations.

Lastly, Canada may not realize the full impact of this legalization. What effect will it have on their government health system 30 years from now ? And don't they have tough regulations about air pollution?

(X)Yup, let's help make the average Canadian dummy even dumber. Canada is full of liberal leftist dummies and why not try to recruit some more into our pot head club. :banghead:

It may sound odd, but lots of American pot smokers are moving to Canada just to be able to smoke their favorite drug, without criminal repercussions. Well, to each his own, but these pot smokers may not be seeing the whole picture.

For one thing, it's a pretty valuable thing to be an American. Lots of people risk their lives trying to get into the US. Others risk jail time and other things trying to stay here illegally.

Then, there's the health aspect. Maybe some of the potheads will chop up their stash and sprinkle it into the foods and drinks. I suspect though that the majority will take it the traditional way of smoking it. As George H. Bush use to say >> "Bad! Bad!"

Did these pot smokers not think years of smoking pot (inhaling to the deepest part of their lungs) would not have a harmful effect on their health ? I saw signs of some pot smoking campaigners when the law was being debated. They said >> "Have fun!"...with a picture of a burning reefer.
What may be "fun"to a young person now, may not be so much fun 30 years later, when all that puffing takes its toll on their older bodies. Then it may be too late to turn back the years of cardiac-pulmonary abuse. For me, I'll stick with clean air, for my lungs.

I suppose some long-time pot smokers may say they've been smoking it for 30 years (or more), and they're in great health. They can't compare themselves with how they'd be if they had not smoked all those years, however. I would tend to doubt their magnified speculations.

Lastly, Canada may not realize the full impact of this legalization. What effect will it have on their government health system 30 years from now ? And don't they have tough regulations about air pollution?

(X)Yup, let's help make the average Canadian dummy even dumber. Canada is full of liberal leftist dummies and why not try to recruit some more into our pot head club. :banghead:
Everyone in the world now realizes that we are the dumb ones... Turns out they are brainwashed GOP idiots... We are the richest country in the world and the only rich country that doesn't tax the rich more, doesn't have Healthcare daycare good infrastructure good vacations cheap college and training living wage etc etc. Thanks scumbag GOP and silly racist dupes....

You make a law, you deal with its consequences. I know what it feels like though to live in a leftist, looney la la land. I lived in California for 12 years.

Everyone in the world now realizes that we are the dumb ones... Turns out they are brainwashed GOP idiots... We are the richest country in the world and the only rich country that doesn't tax the rich more, doesn't have Healthcare daycare good infrastructure good vacations cheap college and training living wage etc etc. Thanks scumbag GOP and silly racist dupes....
Cherry picker. Lots of other things could be cherry picked to show America good from it conservative traits, and bad by its liberal ones. (ex. Affirmative Action, same-sex marriage, Roe vs Wade, gun-free zones)

Cherry picker. Lots of other things could be cherry picked to show America good from it conservative traits, and bad by its liberal ones. (ex. Affirmative Action, same-sex marriage, Roe vs Wade, gun-free zones)
The non Rich are screwed here by the GOP, dumbass dupe. People like you and everyone you know...

And in time Canada will prove American conservatives to be wrong with regard to their unwarranted opposition to the decriminalization of marijuana.
No time needed. Results of studies are already in. In states were pot is legal, traffic accidents are higher.

Increased deaths on the highway is just one drawback. Another is increased deaths from heart and lung ailments, caused by smoking.

But if Americans come to believe that smoking pot is harmless, hopefully that won't be before lots of liberal potheads will have departed for Canada. :biggrin:

The non Rich are screwed here by the GOP, dumbass dupe. People like you and everyone you know...
Typical notion of an information-deprived leftistist, programmed into ignorance by CNN, MSNBC, et al. Actually, the non-rich are BENEFITTING tremendously from the GOP.

1. GDP growth up to 4.2%

2. Unemployment down to 3.7% (a 16 year low)

3. Black and Hispanic unemployment down to lowest points ever.

4. Median income up to $61,400. Highest ever.

5. Stock market is at an all-time high.

6. Consumer confidence is at an all-time high.

7. Mortgage applications for new homes is at a 7 year high.

8. Signed the promoting women in entrepreneurship act.

9. End of the war on coal, causing a new mine for coal mining to open, that will mine clean coal. Trump also put the miners back to work.

10. Promotes buying and hiring American (in contrast to Hillary/Obama globalist policy)

11. Reduced illegal immigration by over 70%. (thereby protecting US jobs for Americans - among many other benefits)

12. Withdrawl from the Trans Pacific Partnership thus keeping jobs here.

13. Created a task force to reduce crime.

14. Signed an executive order to protect police officers and target drug cartels.

15. Signed an executive order for religious freedom.

16. Trump fixing the VA, so now vets can choose their own doctors and be covered. This also protects whistle blowers, and allows VA to terminate bad employees..

17. Authorized construction of the Keystone and Dakota pipelines. The Dakota pipeline is up and running without harming the environment.

18. Commissions on election fraud and opioid addiction.

19. Food stamp use has dropped to its lowest level in seven years

20. Reduced the White House payroll saving taxpayers millions of dollars.

21. Trump is donating his salary to various charitable causes.

No time needed. Results of studies are already in. In states were pot is legal, traffic accidents are higher.

Increased deaths on the highway is just one drawback. Another is increased deaths from heart and lung ailments, caused by smoking.

But if Americans come to believe that smoking pot is harmless, hopefully that won't be before lots of liberal potheads will have departed for Canada. :biggrin:

SIX PERCENT? :laughing0301:

This is YUGE. Not four percent, not even five ---- SIX BIG ONES
hair-fire.gif

Would you like the GOP to pay your rent and grocery bill also, uhmmm?

You make a law, you deal with its consequences. I know what it feels like though to live in a leftist, looney la la land. I lived in California for 12 years.

Where did the good old days of the 60's Beach Boys and Disneyland Annette Funicello go? They were the good old days to be living in California before the leftists liberal idiots took it over and have turned California into a leftist looney la la land.Today, San Francisco and Los Angeles look like third world shit holes.

Forum List

Back