Recovering STOLEN jobs is key to American recovery!

"If President Barack Obama could snap his fingers and create 8 million new jobs, would you want him to do it? I would. And certainly the 15 million unemployed Americans would, as well.

The good news is that the president can do just that — implement a policy that opens up 8 million jobs. The bad news is that he won’t."

Recovering stolen jobs is key to American recovery - - POLITICO.com

blah blah blah blah....

how many threads on this subject is this now?

"If President Barack Obama could snap his fingers and create 8 million new jobs, would you want him to do it? I would. And certainly the 15 million unemployed Americans would, as well.

The good news is that the president can do just that — implement a policy that opens up 8 million jobs. The bad news is that he won’t."

blah blah blah blah....

how many threads on this subject is this now?

Too many?

i dont think it would create as many jobs as you seem to think. The reason illegals are hired are so they can be paid under the table and wont have to pay employee taxes etc to them. if we eliminated all the illegals, then some jobs might be created but they would have to be above the board and there just wont be people able to afford created as many as would be disappearing.

You want to fix the job problem in America? Create a stable environment where businesses can actually make a profit then get the hell out of the way.

Most of them actually do not get paid under the table. Most of them buy social security numbers and work under those numbers. They have taxes taken out, which they will never make claims on.
The solution is to make temporary work here easier. For $10 people can get a card with their fingerprints and biometric info that allows them to come and go from their country of entry only and work paying taxes anywhere in this country.

The only way government can create jobs is to expand its beuaracracy which would then result in hiring more people so if Obama "snapped" that would mean that our employers would be the government and if Obama "clapped" then half of us would be working for the government and if he "orgasmed" then we would all be working for the government which would be the communist dream finally being implemented....

Forum List

Back