Records Set On Obama's Watch

Greedy elitist mega rich Pubs are evil. Pub dupes are often lovely, just horribly misled. Then there are thr (racist) ugly 'merican Pub dupes...There ALL a gd mess LOL! The world is aghast. Power without wisdom is evil. tyvm

obaaaaamamk7.jpg

A dittohead is a brainwashed Rush follower. The Dems have no such fact free hate zone... how 'bout those Bills!!!:clap2::lol:

keith_olbermann2.jpg

Thankfully, Olbermann is on Current TV now... with ever deceasing ratings.

http://www.thewrap.com/media/column-post/keith-olbermann-countdown-dip-key-demo-30029
"Countdown With Keith Olbermann," the cornerstone of its new politiics-focused slate, saw its ratings dip to a new low last week in the most important demo -- adults between the ages of 25 and 54.

Last edited:
A dittohead is a brainwashed Rush follower. The Dems have no such fact free hate zone... how 'bout those Bills!!!:clap2::lol:

keith_olbermann2.jpg

Thankfully, Olbermann is on Current TV now... with ever deceasing ratings.

Keith Olbermann's Current TV Ratings Drop to New Low | The Wrap Media
"Countdown With Keith Olbermann," the cornerstone of its new politiics-focused slate, saw its ratings dip to a new low last week in the most important demo -- adults between the ages of 25 and 54.
The numbers for last week were 208,000 overall and 85,000 in the demo.​

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Everyone who doesn't watch Keef is THE WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD!!

Yup. In Fearless Leader's big speech Thursday evening, I did not hear him accept responsibility for a single negative or admit that a single policy of his Administration has produced negative results. Nor did he give a single specific of what they would do differently with another almost $500 billion on top of the almost $900 billion in stimulus they have already spent or obligated.

But you can trust him. This time it really will turn out as promised.

CK-Images-SmugObama.jpg

All we got was am ambiguous 'millions of jobs' (again) that would be paid for (decided by somebody in the future) and distributed over the next ten years along with the 1.7 trillion in budget cuts (somewhere - they don't know where yet) distributed over the next ten years. This of course would be handled by other folks on down the line.

Meanwhile what about the runaway spending in the meantime? Where does that get paid for?

And, while not accepting any responsibility for anything but promising grandiose results for increasing the current deficit another $500 billlion (interest will be paid on the money borrowed to do this. . . .)

He did set the stage to blame the Republicans when it doesn't come off as advertised.

Apart from very real grief at how this is dragging down the economy and tearing the country apart, I feel real resentment, even rage, at how stupid he thinks we are. He thinks we're buying it.

Sadly, some are. :(

Great post Foxy.

I couldn't agree more.

Yup. In Fearless Leader's big speech Thursday evening, I did not hear him accept responsibility for a single negative or admit that a single policy of his Administration has produced negative results. Nor did he give a single specific of what they would do differently with another almost $500 billion on top of the almost $900 billion in stimulus they have already spent or obligated.

But you can trust him. This time it really will turn out as promised.

CK-Images-SmugObama.jpg

All we got was am ambiguous 'millions of jobs' (again) that would be paid for (decided by somebody in the future) and distributed over the next ten years along with the 1.7 trillion in budget cuts (somewhere - they don't know where yet) distributed over the next ten years. This of course would be handled by other folks on down the line.

Meanwhile what about the runaway spending in the meantime? Where does that get paid for?

And, while not accepting any responsibility for anything but promising grandiose results for increasing the current deficit another $500 billlion (interest will be paid on the money borrowed to do this. . . .)

He did set the stage to blame the Republicans when it doesn't come off as advertised.

Apart from very real grief at how this is dragging down the economy and tearing the country apart, I feel real resentment, even rage, at how stupid he thinks we are. He thinks we're buying it.

Sadly, some are. :(

Great post Foxy.

I couldn't agree more.

I think actually he may have locked himself into whatever the GOP agrees to. Since he said the funding will be from the cuts the 'Supercommittee' comes up with, if he doesn't agree to whatever they say, he essentially would be responsible for killing his own jobs bill.

Forum List

Back