Records Set On Obama's Watch

Didn't you read the OP?
I did. I also read the link that was provided. All told, they provide exactly zero policies of Obama's that caused what's in that list.

A huge lion's share of that is a direct result of Obama's policies to date. Obamacare. Freezing oil production in several places. Nixing consideration of nuclear power development. Constant....and I do mean CONSTANT.....threats of higher taxes on everybody via 'green energy jobs'--translate that cap and trade--threats of higher taxes on the rich (which will be just about anybody who hires people to work)--and the most irresponsible and dishonest pretense of spending ourselves rich that I have ever seen anywhere.

There are exactly zero plans to raise taxes via green jobs and zero plans to vote on cap and trade. Anyone scared of those "threats" is also probably scared of being hit by a meteor. Same chances.

Freezing oil production has had a negligible impact on the economy. The unrest in the Middle East and speculators have done far more damage.

As for Obamacare, you guys keep bringing this up and still have yet to show what parts of Obamacare have been put into place that have adversely affected the economy. I'd ask you to do it now, but I won't hold my breath.

I did not hear him accept responsibility for a single negative or admit that a single policy of his Administration has produced negative results.

And which policy of his do you think produced negative results?

Didn't you read the OP? A huge lion's share of that is a direct result of Obama's policies to date. Obamacare. Freezing oil production in several places. Nixing consideration of nuclear power development. Constant....and I do mean CONSTANT.....threats of higher taxes on everybody via 'green energy jobs'--translate that cap and trade--threats of higher taxes on the rich (which will be just about anybody who hires people to work)--and the most irresponsible and dishonest pretense of spending ourselves rich that I have ever seen anywhere.

I am rarely inspired to literally laugh out loud when I read posts. Good one.

Perspective:

boedicca-albums-mo-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture3937-record.jpg

Roger

And these are what we got for all those $Trillions of Hopey Change.

lol Republicans are ruined by Obama, Republicans reduced into whiny little bithces by a black man.

Obama made things worse. That's his legacy.

How? What policy?

1. Obamacare
  2. the stimulus
  3. New EPA regulations
  4. Car bailout
  5. Quantitative Easing
  6. Cash for Clunkers
  7. mortgage "relief" program
  8. Green Jobs
  9. Restrictions on oil drilling
  10. Attacking the coal industry

Simply listing policies is not the same as showing how those policies hurt the economy.

Personally, I would LOVE to hear you explain how rescuing the auto industry and having Cash for Clunkers hurt the economy.

Perspective:

boedicca-albums-mo-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture3937-record.jpg

Roger

And these are what we got for all those $Trillions of Hopey Change.

Yes it may be true but is it accurate.

The Libs here will not be bothered by this at all because this is the only administration in our country's history to not be held accountable.Nothing that has happened to date has anything to do with this President.

Unless you throw out some accolades at him then he will gladly accept. :eusa_shhh:

It's all Bush's fault!!

Right, Obamabots?

No one denies those issues are all true. The difference is liberals don't blame Obama for all of them and conservatives do.

Correction, Liberals don't Blame Obama for any of them. They think Obama's Policies, and Decisions these last 2.7 Years exist in a Vacuum and had 0 Effect on the Economy.

To bad they are wrong. This is fully the Obama Economy now.

I did not hear him accept responsibility for a single negative or admit that a single policy of his Administration has produced negative results.

It's the whole package of:

- Short term tax gimmicks with the threat of sharply higher taxes in the future.
- Gross expansion of regulatory reach
- ObamaCare
- Constant demonizing of the private sector
- The inane definition of Rich Billionaire/Millionaires being families and small businesses that make more than $250K per year (these job creators are On Strike)
- Massive increases in federal spending (28% since 2008)

For starters. Net net, he's sucked the oxygen out of the economy and we have the Worst "Recovery" Ever.

Didn't you read the OP? A huge lion's share of that is a direct result of Obama's policies to date. Obamacare. Freezing oil production in several places. Nixing consideration of nuclear power development. Constant....and I do mean CONSTANT.....threats of higher taxes on everybody via 'green energy jobs'--translate that cap and trade--threats of higher taxes on the rich (which will be just about anybody who hires people to work)--and the most irresponsible and dishonest pretense of spending ourselves rich that I have ever seen anywhere.

As the always insightful Jerry Pournelle has noted, the best recipe for Growth is cheap energy prices combined with high levels of economic liberty.

Obama has destroyed this equation.

There are exactly zero plans to raise taxes via green jobs and zero plans to vote on cap and trade. Anyone scared of those "threats" is also probably scared of being hit by a meteor. Same chances.

Freezing oil production has had a negligible impact on the economy. The unrest in the Middle East and speculators have done far more damage.

As for Obamacare, you guys keep bringing this up and still have yet to show what parts of Obamacare have been put into place that have adversely affected the economy. I'd ask you to do it now, but I won't hold my breath.

Increased energy costs and the resulting inflation are The Tax for Green Jobs. And the Obama Administration is using the EPA to do an end run around Congress on Cap & Trade. Nobody with a brain is fooled by the recent "stay" ordered by Obama. If elected, he'll reverse that and go full steam ahead with C&T by Executive Fiat.

How? What policy?

1. Obamacare
  2. the stimulus
  3. New EPA regulations
  4. Car bailout
  5. Quantitative Easing
  6. Cash for Clunkers
  7. mortgage "relief" program
  8. Green Jobs
  9. Restrictions on oil drilling
  10. Attacking the coal industry

Simply listing policies is not the same as showing how those policies hurt the economy.

Personally, I would LOVE to hear you explain how rescuing the auto industry and having Cash for Clunkers hurt the economy.

Simple: they all divert money from productive people to parasites or interfere with the functioning of the market.

Other horrible Obama Policies:

- Picking winners and losers in the marketplace, as in the GM and Chrysler bail-outs.
- Voiding legal contracts and cheating GM bondholders in favor of the UAW.
- Cash for Clunkers, which just pulled forward demand, and then decreased the supply of used cars, making the source of vehicles for less affluent people more expensive.

I am rarely inspired to literally laugh out loud when I read posts. Good one.

Tards often laugh at the wrong things.

Forum List

Back