Recording the Police. Now a Felony?

Are you trolling? We have the stupid and destructive War on Drugs and the monstrous police/court/prison industry because of you people.

Suddenly you of the left oppose the Prison/Industrial complex?

Color me skeptical of your motives.
Where do you get the idea that the left is solely responsible for how the courts/prisons/cops operate in this country?

The ACLU might disagree with the notion that the left suddenly is pro rights....

Shit, according to many on the right here if a police officer us violating your rights the common response is "let it happen"

It's funny how it took a couple minority deaths for the left to join the right in the realization that the STATE is not such a good thing.

During Waco and Ruby Ridge, well, the police were our friends. . . . .
Are you trolling? We have the stupid and destructive War on Drugs and the monstrous police/court/prison industry because of you people.
"You people?"

I'm not sure you are aware of who you are addressing there kid. I'm all for dissolving the drug war. Let's get rid of all victimless crimes, scrap the Patriot Act, and trash the NDAA. What do you say?

The US Supreme Court ruled it protected speech to record cops. Wasn't that this past summer?

Forum List

Back