record snowfalls, record heat, cheek and jowl

What are you talking about?

I asked for a link to support his statement that these attributions are a "current trend among climatologists," but I'd be happy with just a link to the ABC news report he's claiming had a climatologist making that specific assertion.

National Heat Wave Continues Through June | LiveScience

The intense heat that kicked off the summer of 2012 is the result of a "blocking" pattern that has caused the jet stream, a band of high-altitude westerly winds, to trap heat above the Midwest and Southeast, Jeff Weber, a scientist with the University Corporation for Atmospheric Research in Boulder, Colo., told OurAmazingPlanet earlier this month.

The jet stream affects weather?!

That's right, DDD! Professor-guys, like Trakar know about the JET STREAM, already. That's why Trakar wanted a link, to see what any assertions actually were, without a lot of steaming wingnut shit, sitting right on top.

It seems the JET STREAM will tend to be affected, by more heat and water, in the climatic system, so extreme weather might be affected. Incidentally, Trakar claims to be a Republican, so you don't have to masturbate all over USMB, when he posts. He knows you neo-con wingpunks are jerkshits.

Hey, if Trakar goes to any pub events, wingpunks are all over the place. I went to a few of those events, myself, so I know, all too well, just how DDD is not just a D-rat disorder.

Forum List

Back