record snowfalls, record heat, cheek and jowl

Anything on the actual link? Anyone?

Oh, you mean the link talking about weather, not climate?

Dave bro........is this forum not a hoot?!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Hey.........how far are you from Kentucky Motor Speedway? I might be taking a gander down there to check out the Cup race next June...........might have to connect for a beer!!

I was thinkin the same thing. Don't know where KMS is -- but it's not far from Hillbilly Hollywood I bet...

Do you profoundly retarded, queer white boys use PMs?

You can PM each other, go to the same recruiting office, and you can all join the Navy and arrange to all visit the shitter, at the same damn time. If the Navy wants any of you shitbags. If they let you stay together.

On the other hand, using PMs, to get to your BMs might be intimidating, to white trash assholes, trying to prove queer white people are too stupid to fuck or join the Navy, anymore. You queers just use USMB, like it's shithouse walls.

Meanwhile, the price of shit and ocean temperatures rose, again.

You can PM each other, go to the same recruiting office, and you can all join the Navy and arrange to all visit the shitter, at the same damn time. If the Navy wants any of you shitbags. If they let you stay together.

On the other hand, using PMs, to get to your BMs might be intimidating, to white trash assholes, trying to prove queer white people are too stupid to fuck or join the Navy, anymore. You queers just use USMB, like it's shithouse walls.

All that anger s0n. Makes one look a bit jealous, or, in other words..........like somebody who aint too happy s0n!!!

Buckle up your chinstrap s0n and make the best of it because nobody gives a rats ass!!

Being jealous of others success is hyper ghey!!! Lose the anger s0n........you'll find you enjoy life a hell of alot more:D Move to Harlem........you'll be giddy!!

It is BAKING here in New York this am and its not even 8 am. Heading to the ocean with the kids in a few.........as Ive been doing on BAKING summer days my whole life. I'll make sure to check the beach water levels and report back.......give the alarmist guys some indication as to whether they should speed up the builds on their emergency arks. Too, I'll be scanning the horizon to see if Bobnote or Rolling Thunder are out there making a maiden voyage on their new Home Depot arks!!!

This Just In!!! Forecast 40 Days of Rain!!! OMG!!! Nah!!! Never gonna happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

LMAO.....going back over this thread Id say..................Stanley here says

laughing_man-1.jpg

images

All that anger s0n. Makes one look a bit jealous, or, in other words..........like somebody who aint too happy s0n!!!

Buckle up your chinstrap s0n and make the best of it because nobody gives a rats ass!!

Being jealous of others success is hyper ghey!!! Lose the anger s0n........you'll find you enjoy life a hell of alot more:D Move to Harlem........you'll be giddy!!

Sucksassandballs, an experienced queer like you must find posting inappropriate shit at an environment thread really exciting. Since you are retarded and queer, you have some kind of trip, about "anger."

So, I guess what you do to mellow out is suck dick, ass, and balls, all at once. Your boy Ratsass found some pretty good Log Cabin Club versions of Star Wars pictures, so have a tail, on the wall, you off-the-wall, wingpunk queer fucktard:

RatsAss.jpg

The Jet Stream is staying further north than it usually does this time of year over North America. I can think of a lot of things that might cause that, but the current trend among climatologist to blame this solely on carbon dioxide is ridiculous. (I actually heard that on ABC News.)

Humans got chainsaws cutting and cars driving, by the 1950s, Q-bag. What'd that do? It increased emissions and cut metabolization, of CO2, which increased the known, accepted greenhouse effect, which makes sure the Earth is a lot warmer, than it would be, NO MATTER HOW MUCH CO2 IS IN THE ATMOSPHERE, just some has to be there.

But when humans increased CO2, you lumberjacking Log Cabin Club gays and your queer fans, like DaveDDD forget, again and again, how CH4 and more CO2 started out-gassing, from warming lands and waters, leading to RUNAWAY GLOBAL WARMING. This is leading to Spring wildfires. Everybody has one of THOSE, eh? Punk.

Next on the agenda is Mass Extinction Event 6 will challenge the P/T Extinction, for top global killer, of all time. I bet that jerks your chain, so you want to keep shooting speed and tricking your dose of HIV, all the way through AIDS, to death, for you and a lot of people, but awww, the bath-houses closed down, punk.

You like CRS, and Head Up Butt, and Don't Know Shit, since that makes you various homosexuals into something more intriguing, than Mother Earth, so eat shit.

This post gives the word "jackass" a whole new meaning.

The Jet Stream is staying further north than it usually does this time of year over North America. I can think of a lot of things that might cause that, but the current trend among climatologist to blame this solely on carbon dioxide is ridiculous. (I actually heard that on ABC News.)

Humans got chainsaws cutting and cars driving, by the 1950s, Q-bag. What'd that do? It increased emissions and cut metabolization, of CO2, which increased the known, accepted greenhouse effect, which makes sure the Earth is a lot warmer, than it would be, NO MATTER HOW MUCH CO2 IS IN THE ATMOSPHERE, just some has to be there.

But when humans increased CO2, you lumberjacking Log Cabin Club gays and your queer fans, like DaveDDD forget, again and again, how CH4 and more CO2 started out-gassing, from warming lands and waters, leading to RUNAWAY GLOBAL WARMING. This is leading to Spring wildfires. Everybody has one of THOSE, eh? Punk.

Next on the agenda is Mass Extinction Event 6 will challenge the P/T Extinction, for top global killer, of all time. I bet that jerks your chain, so you want to keep shooting speed and tricking your dose of HIV, all the way through AIDS, to death, for you and a lot of people, but awww, the bath-houses closed down, punk.

You like CRS, and Head Up Butt, and Don't Know Shit, since that makes you various homosexuals into something more intriguing, than Mother Earth, so eat shit.

This post gives the word "jackass" a whole new meaning.

Be careful now --- he's on YOUR side..

Got link?

You've never heard of the jet stream?

Got link?

What are you talking about?

I asked for a link to support his statement that these attributions are a "current trend among climatologists," but I'd be happy with just a link to the ABC news report he's claiming had a climatologist making that specific assertion.

Got link?

I asked for a link to support his statement that these attributions are a "current trend among climatologists," but I'd be happy with just a link to the ABC news report he's claiming had a climatologist making that specific assertion.

Watch This Video to Get a Sense of the New Climate Science on the Jet Stream

On their website, The Yale Forum on Climate Change and the Media (“Connecting scientists, journalists, and communicators”) has posted a video that is a lively attempt to give a sense of the new science on the jet stream.

“This Is Not Cool” is by videographer Peter Sinclair. He edits together a variety of media and scientists’ reports on the subject.

Climate Change ‘Swing Voters’ Affected by Weather, Not Denialists, Says Analyst - ABC News

Read the quote in my footer Trakar -- I picked it out with YOU specifically in mind..

THere ARE MANY Climatologists now claiming that the Jet Stream is changing due to Arctic Melt. Another "giant leap to conclusions" based on mostly desire to keep the Global Warmers dream of remaking the economy in their own image alive..

Got link?

National Heat Wave Continues Through June | LiveScience

The intense heat that kicked off the summer of 2012 is the result of a "blocking" pattern that has caused the jet stream, a band of high-altitude westerly winds, to trap heat above the Midwest and Southeast, Jeff Weber, a scientist with the University Corporation for Atmospheric Research in Boulder, Colo., told OurAmazingPlanet earlier this month.

National Heat Wave Continues Through June | LiveScience

The intense heat that kicked off the summer of 2012 is the result of a "blocking" pattern that has caused the jet stream, a band of high-altitude westerly winds, to trap heat above the Midwest and Southeast, Jeff Weber, a scientist with the University Corporation for Atmospheric Research in Boulder, Colo., told OurAmazingPlanet earlier this month.
The jet stream affects weather?!

tumblr_m6k5tchi7v1qfqgx9.png

Forum List

Back