Record setting snow in Idaho!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you want a small criminal elite to rule the world? I know you think the AGW movement is science, but it is not. What it is...is total centralized control of the world's people.

Wake the fuck up!!!
If you want to believe that the world is in a conspiracy to get a few dumb fuck US rightards to pay for climate scientists' lunches there's nothing I can do about that.

They'd like Sushi this week.
How do you make the blind see? You poor child, you are ignorant and I can't and won't do anything to fix it.

BELIEVE!!!

AGW has much in common with Russia and Trump stealing the election. LOL!!!

truck_mounted_snow_blower_2_lgw.jpg
Do you think warmers are wondering where their AGW went?

I'm sure that it is crossing their minds...
us-big-chill.png

The Big Chill: All US states except Florida have subfreezing temperatures
On Christmas Eve, the temperatures in Russia dropped to a record low for the last 120 years. On January, 7 the temperature fell to -29.9 degrees in Moscow, and - 33.4 - in the countryside.

Read more: 'Ice Age': Social Media Users React to Russia's Christmas Frosts
My, that is their record? Seneca, Oregon has seen -54 F. Bunch of pansies.

Do you think warmers are wondering where their AGW went?

I'm sure that it is crossing their minds...
us-big-chill.png

The Big Chill: All US states except Florida have subfreezing temperatures
On Christmas Eve, the temperatures in Russia dropped to a record low for the last 120 years. On January, 7 the temperature fell to -29.9 degrees in Moscow, and - 33.4 - in the countryside.

Read more: 'Ice Age': Social Media Users React to Russia's Christmas Frosts
My, that is their record? Seneca, Oregon has seen -54 F. Bunch of pansies.

Good to see you are here OldCrock.

Now tell me where your AGW went?

Hmmmmmmmm................ Did you notice that it is winter? And then, of course;

That presentation is from 5 years ago and definately predicted exactly what we are seeing right now.

Hmmmmmmmm................ Did you notice that it is winter? And then, of course;

That presentation is from 5 years ago and definately predicted exactly what we are seeing right now.

Oh man...you are in big trouble now Oldcock.

You used a really really really bad word...the AGW KGB are coming for you now....

Don't you know you can NEVER use the word WINTER...it is akin to the N word. I hope they only put you in Siberia for life...rather than a few ounces of lead into your very small brain.

2017 not starting well for the religion............top story on DRUDGE right now!!

http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/article124608669.html

= even more people saying :wtf::wtf::wtf:about global warming!! The fakes will say, "Ummm......its winter!"........but the part they leave out is 10 years ago, these bozos to a person said "soon enough, we wont be seeing snow anymore!!":popcorn:
Blame Trump for the Global Igloo!

Here's a proven fact that explains the climate change to global cooling. On November 8, all the Blue States' hot air turned into snowflakes.

Fool: "Someone who concludes the climate is warming because of people, using a data set barely 150 years old, to represent an environment over 4 billion years old.

You used a really really really bad word...the AGW KGB are coming for you now....

Don't you know you can NEVER use the word WINTER...it is akin to the N word. I hope they only put you in Siberia for life...rather than a few ounces of lead into your very small brain.

Of course, an attention span of about 8 seconds in the average deplorable is incapable of actually understanding a scientific lecture by one of the leading meteorological experts in the world.

Of course, an attention span of about 8 seconds in the average deplorable is incapable of actually understanding a scientific lecture by one of the leading meteorological experts in the world.

I thought they shot you by now. Man was I worried.

Did Obama pardon you?

The fakes will say, "Ummm......its winter!"........but the part they leave out is 10 years ago, these bozos to a person said "soon enough, we wont be seeing snow anymore!!"
What a load. One scientist in an informal interview said snow in England would become a rarity. Dumb fuck rightard deniers extrapolate that to every scientist predicting no snow anywhere. Well, it is what dumb fuck rightard deniers do, no argument there.

and warmers extrapolate about 77 scientists to 97% of the worlds scientists agreeing with AGW...

The fakes will say, "Ummm......its winter!"........but the part they leave out is 10 years ago, these bozos to a person said "soon enough, we wont be seeing snow anymore!!"
What a load. One scientist in an informal interview said snow in England would become a rarity. Dumb fuck rightard deniers extrapolate that to every scientist predicting no snow anywhere. Well, it is what dumb fuck rightard deniers do, no argument there.

and warmers extrapolate about 77 scientists to 97% of the worlds scientists agreeing with AGW...
OK, a list, please, of the Scientific Societies, National Academies of Science, or major Universities that state AGW is not real. Real simple you know. After all, if there is not general consensus among the scientists, then there should be many of these that state AGW is not real.

Moderation Note:

I ain't cleaning up this shit. It's another weather is climate brawl. Gonna start closing them because of the violations. NOBODY is interested in fighting over weather except political fanatics.

Happens again -- folks will be ejected and warned. It's Zone2. HALF of the posts are illegal or not topical content. OP is trolling his own thread. Nothing topical getting accomplished. Closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back