Record setting snow in Idaho!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fakes will say, "Ummm......its winter!"........but the part they leave out is 10 years ago, these bozos to a person said "soon enough, we wont be seeing snow anymore!!"
What a load. One scientist in an informal interview said snow in England would become a rarity. Dumb fuck rightard deniers extrapolate that to every scientist predicting no snow anywhere. Well, it is what dumb fuck rightard deniers do, no argument there.

Snow it good.

More is better.

This is where water comes from.

Water to drink.

Water to bathe.

Water for agriculture.

And water for golf courses and lawns.

The fakes will say, "Ummm......its winter!"........but the part they leave out is 10 years ago, these bozos to a person said "soon enough, we wont be seeing snow anymore!!"
What a load. One scientist in an informal interview said snow in England would become a rarity. Dumb fuck rightard deniers extrapolate that to every scientist predicting no snow anywhere. Well, it is what dumb fuck rightard deniers do, no argument there.

lol..........but the dumb fuck righttards are winning s0n!! Nobody is caring about global warming in 2017!!:bye1: Everything the dumb fuck righttards extrapolate from turns to gold.

Shit s0n.....whats up with all that anger? :popcorn: Has the bumpy cucumber post Trump victory gotten that bulbous in the pooper?

The righttard deniers are winning HUGE in 2017.......:spinner:......nobody is giving a shit about global warming. Nobody is caring about the science.

Who's not winning?:up:

The righttard deniers are winning HUGE in 2017.......:spinner:......nobody is giving a shit about global warming. Nobody is caring about the science.
Well, dumb fuck rightard deniers may not be giving a shit, nor caring about science, but nothing has changed there, same ol' same ol'. That's why they're dumb fuck rightard deniers.

Snow might not be a thing of the past, but at least the Arctic is icefree, amiright?

Well, dumb fuck rightard deniers may not be giving a shit, nor caring about science, but nothing has changed there, same ol' same ol'. That's why they're dumb fuck rightard deniers.

:2up:..........hey I get it s0n.......the anger. Felt the same way this time in 2009. No worries........over time the bumpy doesn't feel as bumpy.

[URL='http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/cucumber_1.jpg.html'][/URL]

But dang s0n.........might want to look into an SSRO for all that misery going on. IDK.....to me its no way to live!!:dunno:

BTW.....Maui is ghey.:bye1:

Last edited:

"Caring" about the science doesn't matter. Never did matter. Fact is, a huge majority doesn't care about the science in 2017, easily identified by the total lack of climate legislation in the past 8 years.( unless you count some light bulb legislation significant :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:)

:oops-28::oops-28::oops-28:

Lets face it.........if you are amongst the hopelessly duped still clinging to the global warming religion, more bumpy's are coming!:coffee:

Why do you want a small criminal elite to rule the world? I know you think the AGW movement is science, but it is not. What it is...is total centralized control of the world's people.

Wake the fuck up!!!

Why do you want a small criminal elite to rule the world? I know you think the AGW movement is science, but it is not. What it is...is total centralized control of the world's people.

Wake the fuck up!!!

gipper bro.......your talking to somebody who you know got smacked around in the schoolyard real bad. They stick out like a sore thumb in here........grow up to be limpwristers, angry and miserable ALL THE TIME and hating on the whole world!! The fags.

But glad they are around in here or this place would suck.........:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Wake the fuck up!!!

gipper bro.......your talking to somebody who you know got smacked around in the schoolyard real bad. They stick out like a sore thumb in here........grow up to be limpwristers, angry and miserable ALL THE TIME and hating on the whole world!! The fags.

But glad they are around in here or this place would suck.........:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Agreed.

I don't know what I would do every morning without the wonderfully stupid posts of warmers and leftists. They really make my day.

Record snows in the Sierra Nevada's expected upwards OF 15 FEET.. The pineapple express river of moisture is massive.. They have had to bring back out the 10' snow blowers that have not seen use in 15 years..

truck_mounted_snow_blower_3_lgw.jpg

Of course, AGW theory predicted more fall and winter snow cover, due to increased moisture levels. And that's what's happening.

It also predicted less spring and summer snow cover. And that's also what's happening.

Tony Heller’s Snow Job

rates.jpg

So, we clearly see yet another example of very successful predictions from AGW theory. The world is responding exactly as AGW theory said it would.

Also, note that the spring/summer losses are bigger than the fall/winter gains, so the overall trend for the yearly average snow cover is down.

That is, the denier kooks lose again. Same old same old.

Do you think warmers are wondering where their AGW went?

I'm sure that it is crossing their minds...
us-big-chill.png

The Big Chill: All US states except Florida have subfreezing temperatures
On Christmas Eve, the temperatures in Russia dropped to a record low for the last 120 years. On January, 7 the temperature fell to -29.9 degrees in Moscow, and - 33.4 - in the countryside.

Read more: 'Ice Age': Social Media Users React to Russia's Christmas Frosts

Wake the fuck up!!!
If you want to believe that the world is in a conspiracy to get a few dumb fuck US rightards to pay for climate scientists' lunches there's nothing I can do about that.

They'd like Sushi this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back