Record number of immigrant children in U.S. shelters

wasting OUR tax $$$$$$$
send them away

Couple of things.
1. Once you pay your taxes you have no say in what is done with the money. It is not your money.
2. If you did have a say in whats done with your tax dollars, you are not the only person that pays taxes. Some of us don’t mind our tax dollars going to help other human beings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you want your taxes to go to taking care of children whose parents do not want to take care of them? Your taxes to take care of the thousands of criminal illegal aliens incarcerated in our state and federal prisons. $1.5 to $1.6 billion per year. Your taxes go to teach ESL classes instead teacher teaching our own? How many have you taken into your home and feeding, clothing, providing medical care and educating? Our taxes are going to many of those South American countries to help them. WOLA identifies US$1,784,379,000 in assistance specified for Latin America and the Caribbean in 2017. We have homeless children and veterans that need to be taken care of.

As I stated earlier, once the government takes your money by way if taxes, its not your money anymore.
You have no say in how tgat money is spent.

yes you do

Tell Trump you don’t want your tax dollars to go to funding the wall.
Let me know how it works out.

Forum List

Back