Record LOW temps in Los Angeles

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
See Chris,

For every record hot temp you post I can find a record low temp. Of course we are talking about the middle of summer and while the north east has been a tad warmer than usual (though it's really difficult to see what the actual temps are based on the corrupted weather stations involved) it appears the deserts of southern California are actually kind of chilly...which is really uncommon.

Especially when you take into account that the weather stations there are just as corrupted. I bet that surprised the crap out of the LA Times!

What summer? Record cold at LAX as July gloom continues | L.A. NOW | Los Angeles Times

Molested weather stations? What have you been up to, Walleyes?:eek:

And still, with all of you ridiculous claims, the tempertures derived from those stations almost exactly match the temperture Dr. Spencer gets from the satellite readings.

But if they have to use the real facts they will be forced to give up their idiot ideas.

They have to trade facts for lies.

But if they have to use the real facts they will be forced to give up their idiot ideas.

They have to trade facts for lies.

Based on many of your comments you are in absolutley no position to utter a sentence like that.

Molested weather stations? What have you been up to, Walleyes?:eek:

And still, with all of you ridiculous claims, the tempertures derived from those stations almost exactly match the temperture Dr. Spencer gets from the satellite readings.

I made no claim that I can think of there old fraud. I merely pointed out a clearly stated fact from a non biased (well non biased in my favour that is) news source. Nor did I make a ridiculous assertion that the cold temperatures were indicitaive of a cold spell occuring (only silly people like you Chris and konrad are ever so bold as to make those types of comments), so I don't see where you are generating your heartburn there old fraud.

I cant stop laughing........................they are throwing snowballs in California in the dead of summer and the environmental loons are in here pounding the keyborads about the world ending due to MMGW.

This was one of the top stories over at DRUDGE tonight.........and another punch to the nose of the fcukking k00ks. Happens most every week these days...............just when the k00ks are getting all giddy going off about the heat wave. Of course, this comes on the heels of snow last week in New Hampshire which had me laughing even more!!!

Still, fcukking nutballs like Old Rocks and all the other mental cases will still be in here daily posting up all their absurd nonsense that nobody cares about anymore.

These k00ks..........the people who thought up all this global warming crap KNEW there were millions of suckers out there when it all started. Its the exact same concept that marketers implement on late night cable TV selling all of this bogus crap that the lunatics who stay up all night cant wait to buy on a credit card!!! Laser eyeballs..........bionic ears...........gorgan growers...............automatic anus cleaners..............

I'll say this............all the people who came up with this brilliant scheme of taking a 100% inexact science and bambbozling people into thinking it is a science. People are indeed brilliant and have fleeced a whole generation of total jerkoff losers who as we speak, are in their backyards building thier arks !!!!

Mental cases like Old Rocks? Tell me this asshole isnt up a night with his fcukking binoculars searching the sky for UFO's on occassion!!! And purchasing x-ray eyeglasses on the boob when its time to take a break!!!:lol:

Listen though...........thank Goodness for these psycho's. My late nights would be boring as hell without them..........especially in this specific forum!!!:clap2:

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back