Record cold in Denver!

Hmm. You can't make the jerking-off emoji on this board. (Fist and eggplant, or fist and raindrops). That makes it tougher to respond to Skook's posts.

I'll just point out he's been doing the "LOOK! A SNOWFLAKE! GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!" thing for years. All of the dumbass cultists have. And yet the world keeps warming anyways, not caring in the least what retard deniers say.

OP's own first word of his thread title appears to have slipped right by him.
LOL...

RECORD COLD.......

Now to show how totally ignorant of the OP you are... Oh wait.. I dont need too..

136 year old LOW TEMPERATURE records smashed in over 400 cities throughout the Western US... Five states in a January deep freeze.... in October..

Meanwhile in Appalachia where a few years ago I had to run a woodstove on October 4 because it was that cold, this year on the same date I was running A/C and have yet to need wood. While record-setting fires ravage California because rain is down and wind is up. But "fake news".
A La Niña pattern is known to cause the warming and drought in these areas. Natural cycles... The cold however is new to us but still seen in natural cycles. What we see is simply natural variation within the range of historical cycles. Nothing man made about it!

lol.....and basic psychology dictates that people never will care.......

Why don’t we care about climate change?

Only climate crusader-types think the public finds paint drying compelling.:disbelief::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Here's ^^ a klown so bent on pushing this "nobody cares" mythology that he's been harping on it on this site for ten years.

Hard to make up this level of cluelessness.

lol.......show me where people are caring s0n?

Links please.

Chit-chat/talk doesn't count. Please post some links displaying for us any level of concern that has led people to "action".:2up:

Sure, here ya go. Surprising that you need me to hold your hand to find this shit. "S0n".

I can't remember when I've seen anybody put so much time into a propaganda campaign. In ten years you haven't come up with a new hook beyond "waah nobody cares" and your Koch head overlords still PAY you?

What an easy gig.

Dang s0n.....you dumb.

You post internet banter as proof that people care? Wtf s0n....

People can say they care about those whose lives are destroyed by natural disasters but if they are not writing a big check or going to help, they care......but not much.

Lots of people SAY they care about climate change but NOBODY cares enough to call their representatives....which means they might care.....but not much. Not enough to make the science matter. How do we know? Well we know because Congress hasnt brought dick to the floor on climate change action in many, many years!

In life s0n, words dont add up to dick. Sorry if you missed the memo

Lol....climate change has never even been a question in any presidential debate.....ever!:113::113:

Why?

Because for voters, climate change is waaaaaaaaaaaaay down at the bottom of their list of concerns!!

Sucks for you!!:bye1::bye1::flirtysmile4:

Last edited:

Only climate crusader-types think the public finds paint drying compelling.:disbelief::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Here's ^^ a klown so bent on pushing this "nobody cares" mythology that he's been harping on it on this site for ten years.

Links please.

Chit-chat/talk doesn't count. Please post some links displaying for us any level of concern that has led people to "action".:2up:

Sure, here ya go. Surprising that you need me to hold your hand to find this shit. "S0n".

I can't remember when I've seen anybody put so much time into a propaganda campaign. In ten years you haven't come up with a new hook beyond "waah nobody cares" and your Koch head overlords still PAY you?

What an easy gig.

Dang s0n.....you dumb.

People can say they care about those whose lives are destroyed by natural disasters but if they are not writing a big check or going to help, they care......but not much.

Lots of people SAY they care about climate change but NOBODY cares enough to call their representatives....which means they might care.....but not much. Not enough to make the science matter. How do we know? Well we know because Congress hasnt brought dick to the floor on climate change action in many, many years!

Lol....climate change has never even been a question in any presidential debate.....ever!:113::113:

Why?

Because for voters, climate change is waaaaaaaaaaaaay down at the bottom of their list of concerns!!

Actually "s0n" a lot of us on this very site, certainly including myself, absolutely did open our wallets and whatever else we had to offer what assistance we could one year ago. Further, "s0n" I was on the receiving end of some of that same generosity when Katrina hit, and spread what I could back around to fellow Katrinites. That's how karma works, "s0n".

While all this was going on you were locked up in your smelly little cocoon, squeezing butt pimples and wailing uncontrollably on message boards talking about "WAAAAH NOBODY CARES S0N" because you're basically an idiot.

And you're still at it. So no, doesn't suck to be me; it sucks to be a waste of oxygen like you who contributes absolutely nothing but pathetic naysaying hold-my-breath-'til-I-turn-blue bullshit.

image change

I'm a huge fan of image change ...

MV5BYzJiZWMzM2ItZTdmYy00ZDU1LTlhZWMtYWFkMWE4NzZhN2NkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzA0ODkzNw@@._V1_.jpg

Links please.

What an easy gig.

Dang s0n.....you dumb.

Why?

Actually "s0n" a lot of us on this very site, certainly including myself, absolutely did open our wallets and whatever else we had to offer what assistance we could one year ago. Further, "s0n" I was on the receiving end of some of that same generosity when Katrina hit, and spread what I could back around to fellow Katrinites. That's how karma works, "s0n".

While all this was going on you were locked up in your smelly little cocoon, squeezing butt pimples and wailing uncontrollably on message boards talking about "WAAAAH NOBODY CARES S0N" because you're basically an idiot.

And you're still at it. So no, doesn't suck to be me; it sucks to be a waste of oxygen like you who contributes absolutely nothing but pathetic naysaying hold-my-breath-'til-I-turn-blue bullshit.

Hmmm....but the anger in your post. All the markings of somebody frustrated because they know they are l0sing.

We're all real proud of your activism on climate change but very few stand with you. People are not clamoring for climate change action....they might say it but their " actions", or lackthereof, is all we have to know. For Christsakes, they are too lazy to even pick up their phone to call their representative. Because they dont care!:bye1::bye1:

The climate summits every year.....they are a joke!! Nobody comes close to achieving their stated emission level goals. Funnier still.....even if they did, it would lower temps in 100 years by 0.2 degrees only!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The " decided science" is social dogma only.....its having zero impact on the world! Lol.....its a banner!!!:coffee:. I mean.....look at California burning to the ground AGAIN and the nutters screaming about climate change!! America is collectively laughing.....they couldnt possibly be more bored!

The Paris Accord.....dead.....hysterical. More classic deniers spiking the football stuff.:deal:

Progressives historically consider winning akin to symbolic stuff.....big billboards! Take a bow!

Links please.

What an easy gig.

Dang s0n.....you dumb.

Why?

Hmmm....but the anger in your post. All the markings of somebody frustrated because they know they are l0sing.

We're all real proud of your activism on climate change

Link?

I'll just sit here and wait.. :th_waiting:

No? No linkie? Because you pulled it out of your ass of ass-sumptions?

You lose.

Meanwhile I already did link ten years of your pointless blubbering. Ain't going away, is it.

Wasting money on pie in the sky bullcrap from people who will live high off the system from it is not the answer. Let the technologies come on line when ready. Even push them a little. But we must adapt as we always have to what mother nature does. You guys are the exterminators.

Links please.

What an easy gig.

Dang s0n.....you dumb.

Why?

Link?

You lose.

Meanwhile I already did link ten years of your pointless blubbering. Ain't going away, is it.

Lol.....yeah, all that climate change action is killing me!:2up:

What an easy gig.

Dang s0n.....you dumb.

Why?

Link?

You lose.

Soooooooooooo I gave you all day. And still no link.

You lose. "s0n".

Hmm. You can't make the jerking-off emoji on this board. (Fist and eggplant, or fist and raindrops). That makes it tougher to respond to Skook's posts.

I'll just point out he's been doing the "LOOK! A SNOWFLAKE! GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX!" thing for years. All of the dumbass cultists have. And yet the world keeps warming anyways, not caring in the least what retard deniers say.

LOL...

RECORD COLD.......

Now to show how totally ignorant of the OP you are... Oh wait.. I dont need too..

136 year old LOW TEMPERATURE records smashed in over 400 cities throughout the Western US... Five states in a January deep freeze.... in October..

Meanwhile in Appalachia where a few years ago I had to run a woodstove on October 4 because it was that cold, this year on the same date I was running A/C and have yet to need wood. While record-setting fires ravage California because rain is down and wind is up. But "fake news".

In 2004 I was swimming in lake hartwell on Christmas day in Clemson South Carolina.. and that proves what?

In 1982 we where in shorts January 24th playing football outside in gym in Chicago.

Dang s0n.....you dumb.

Why?

Link?

You lose.

You lose. "s0n".

Well....since you insist.....

:spinner:https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/10/fossil-fuels-will-dominate-energy-in-2040/ :spinner:

The science isnt mattering!!

I'll take that losing until the cows come home!:springbed:

s0n....are you a transgender by chance? Just wondering because you present like a guy who in the old days got the moniker of being a sissy.

Last edited:

LOL...

RECORD COLD.......

In 2004 I was swimming in lake hartwell on Christmas day in Clemson South Carolina.. and that proves what?

That your shift key doesn't work? Or that you make poor choices in vacation spots?

I already knew that. I remember the night you were here whining from Cherokee.

Link?

You lose.

You lose. "s0n".

Well....since you insist.....

:spinner:https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/10/fossil-fuels-will-dominate-energy-in-2040/ :spinner:

The science isnt mattering!!

I'll take that losing until the cows come home!:springbed:

s0n....are you a transgender by chance? Just wondering because you present like a guy who in the old days got the moniker of being a sissy.

That's not my writing, dumbfuck.

You lose.

LOL...

RECORD COLD.......

It would be easy enough to provide posts by these bozos crowing about climate change when a record warm temperature is set in a single city..

Forum List

Back