Record cold Across California

Well, that is very nice. We had two record warm days for early November, and two days just before Thanksgiving that were the coldest for this time of year for the last 25 years. Neither of which proves a thing.

However, the continues decline in the masses of the glaciers thoughout the Cascade Range is much more indictutive of the direction in which the climate is moving.

Let me guess, it is like the snows of Kilimanjaro, which have been melting because the temps are warmer, even though the temps up there never get above 0.

Well, that is very nice. We had two record warm days for early November, and two days just before Thanksgiving that were the coldest for this time of year for the last 25 years. Neither of which proves a thing.

However, the continues decline in the masses of the glaciers thoughout the Cascade Range is much more indictutive of the direction in which the climate is moving.

I find it intersting that whenever Chris posts his pointless drivel you are all in support of that, even knowing it is falsified data. Yet when real people and real animals are suffering from severe cold that is just "weather".

Here's a little point that is not under your hat, I have allways said that local temps are meaningless. I have allways said that everytime you post up some "record" temp it is not meaningful. You on the other hand say that anything warm or cold or wet or dry supports the alarmist claim.

Well get used to the fact that the "weather" is going to continue to cool in accordance with well known climate cycles. That is a fact no matter how many ridiculous posts Chris, or you, makes.

Well, dumb ass, Chris has been posting the record cold and warm tempertures for every week for about six months. Now if the temperatures were not climbing, then there would be an equal amount of warm records and cold records. But that is not what is happening. Warm records outnumber cold by multiples.

It is you, a self proclaimed 'scientist', that has been making ridicoulous posts. Next month, the AGU conferance. Why don't you show all the presentations supporting your lies then?

Could that possibly be because the last 6 months say the Northern hemisphere go through spring and summer?

Na, forget i asked. Why confuse you with facts.

I love when right wingers argue science. It's so entertaining.

At least we have the facility to do so, unlike yourself. What are you good for?

Snow? That's your signal for cooling?!?! You do realize, if the temp GOES UP from 20 F to 25 F(i.e. warming), it will still snow, don't you? :cool:

Yes it requires COLD to create snow. According to olfraud and Chris and yourself the planet is warming so rapidly that snow will be unheard of (kind of like that alarmist in the UK who predicted that children would never know what snow was...just before record breaking snow obliterated records across the country) yet we continue to see epic winters across the globe (or don't you read the news?) both southern and northern hemisphere.

Get used to it. You're going to have to figure out some way to explain the next few years as the winters get progressivly harsher. The Arctic has been rebounding from the 2007 low for the last three years. The Antarctic right now is three standard deviations above "normal". It is going to continue to get worse. Not due to CO2, which has zero effect on the climate, but due to natural cycles.

Now don't even try to put words into my mouth. Your lies are egrarious enough without that nonsense, faux geologist.

Oh gee, I don't need to put words in your mouth olfraud, you are quite adept at inserting your own foot for me almost every day. That takes real talent....did you practice yoga when you were young?

Snow? That's your signal for cooling?!?! You do realize, if the temp GOES UP from 20 F to 25 F(i.e. warming), it will still snow, don't you? :cool:

Yes it requires COLD to create snow. According to olfraud and Chris and yourself the planet is warming so rapidly that snow will be unheard of (kind of like that alarmist in the UK who predicted that children would never know what snow was...just before record breaking snow obliterated records across the country) yet we continue to see epic winters across the globe (or don't you read the news?) both southern and northern hemisphere.

Get used to it. You're going to have to figure out some way to explain the next few years as the winters get progressivly harsher. The Arctic has been rebounding from the 2007 low for the last three years. The Antarctic right now is three standard deviations above "normal". It is going to continue to get worse. Not due to CO2, which has zero effect on the climate, but due to natural cycles.

Now don't even try to put words into my mouth. Your lies are egrarious enough without that nonsense, faux geologist.

Yes you are.

I find it intersting that whenever Chris posts his pointless drivel you are all in support of that, even knowing it is falsified data. Yet when real people and real animals are suffering from severe cold that is just "weather".

Here's a little point that is not under your hat, I have allways said that local temps are meaningless. I have allways said that everytime you post up some "record" temp it is not meaningful. You on the other hand say that anything warm or cold or wet or dry supports the alarmist claim.

Well get used to the fact that the "weather" is going to continue to cool in accordance with well known climate cycles. That is a fact no matter how many ridiculous posts Chris, or you, makes.

It must be that he and Chris have a special relationship.

Yes you read it correctly. In this year of "record" heat (thanks to the miracles of modern data falsification) there is one thing you can't fib about...because the people really are freezing their collective butts off! So here you have it, the coldest recorded temps in over a century in many cases.

Thanksgiving cold breaks records across Calif
Let me see if I have this straight. The same warming people who are falsifying temps to show warming are now reporting record cold temps. Why wouldn't they falsify cold temps to be warmer too???????? If they will tell the truth about record cold temps, why wouldn't they tell the truth about warm temps????

Obviously you are projecting the dishonest behavior of deniers!!!

Rent-a-Boy, are you ever going to lose that penis fetish?

Well, dumb ass, Chris has been posting the record cold and warm tempertures for every week for about six months. Now if the temperatures were not climbing, then there would be an equal amount of warm records and cold records. But that is not what is happening. Warm records outnumber cold by multiples.

It is you, a self proclaimed 'scientist', that has been making ridicoulous posts. Next month, the AGU conferance. Why don't you show all the presentations supporting your lies then?

Could that possibly be because the last 6 months say the Northern hemisphere go through spring and summer?

Could it be that you are as dumb as your posts suggest? If the previous high for a certain day in a certain place was -20, and the temperature hits -10 on that day, then that is a new high. It has nothing at all to do with whether it is summer or winter, only what the previous records have been for that day and place.

But then, that kind of convuluted logic seems to be beyond your comprehension.

Rent-a-Boy, are you ever going to lose that penis fetish?
penis fetish? who said anything about that?
Rent a boy? is that what chris calls you right before he spunks on your face?

we'll wait for chris to spam the board with his "coldest temperature" threads.

And even as California is having record breaking cold, the ECoast is experiencing record breaking warm autumn.

So it goes.

Not a position just an observation.

When the AGW crowd gets in power the US cools.

When the anti-AGW gets in power the US warms.

After 2013 there will in all likelihood be heatwaves. Its just Murphy's law.

I do find it kind of amazing that people sincerely believe that we can debate the significance of some temperature somewhere on the planet, and from that miniscule bit of data draw a scientific conclusion about the state of the entire planet.

Are people really as stupid as their posts seem to indicate?

I mean it is one thing to debate whether or not global warming is happening.

That I can understand.

But to imagine that any single weather event is going to prove something about that debate?

That's just silly.

I do find it kind of amazing that people sincerely believe that we can debate the significance of some temperature somewhere on the planet, and from that miniscule bit of data draw a scientific conclusion about the state of the entire planet.

That I can understand.

But to imagine that any single weather event is going to prove something about that debate?

That's just silly.

westwall is merely countering what Chris does on a daily basis.

Could it be that you are as dumb as your posts suggest? If the previous high for a certain day in a certain place was -20, and the temperature hits -10 on that day, then that is a new high. It has nothing at all to do with whether it is summer or winter, only what the previous records have been for that day and place.

But then, that kind of convuluted logic seems to be beyond your comprehension.

Again.

Taking 6 months of data during the spring and summer to argue that the the world is getting hotter is ridiculous. It is entirely possible that this winter will see equally record breaking cold, and that the average temp for the year might even be lower than last years. That is why serious climatologists use decades worth of data to make their studies.

Like I said, no sense confusing you with facts.

That I can understand.

That's just silly.

Why do you sneer at people doing what you do?

That I can understand.

That's just silly.

westwall is merely countering what Chris does on a daily basis.
And Chris is merely countering what deniers have been doing for decades. Remember how the deniers claimed that 1998 was not the warmest year GLOBALLY because 1934 was the warmest year in the USA?????

Forum List

Back