RECORD 65 MILLION NON-ENGLISH SPEAKERS IN USA - Arabic Fastest Growing

Yeah, but all of you people support unlimited immigration. You want the entire world to come to America.

This is what you get as a result.

My youngest daughter tried to befriend a Spanish-Speaking-ONLY child - who was, with her parents in this country illegally. My daughter made the effort to learn some Spanish to be able to talk to her. That whole year the little girl made no effort to learn English, and our school district paid for an interpreter for that 1 student , to follow her around and interpret English into Spanish for HER, and she never made an effort to learn 1 word of English.

Illogical nonsense.

We should toss out anyone who can't speak English properly... like blacks.

My youngest daughter tried to befriend a Spanish-Speaking-ONLY child - who was, with her parents in this country illegally. My daughter made the effort to learn some Spanish to be able to talk to her. That whole year the little girl made no effort to learn English, and our school district paid for an interpreter for that 1 student , to follow her around and interpret English into Spanish for HER, and she never made an effort to learn 1 word of English.

Illogical nonsense.
The guy made a good point. Take off the PC blinders and realize...for once...you are out touch with reality and get past kissing politically correct ass? Let's face it. Unko, you are an out of touch butt kissing dweeb. Contradictory and out of touch. We notice. And you are, kiddo.

Illogical nonsense.
.....realize...for once...you are out touch with reality ....

I am very familiar with this particular reality. I know bullshit when I see it.

Illogical nonsense.

To quote you: No you don't.

Illogical nonsense.

To quote you: No you don't.

Unlike you, I am happy to expound if requested.

Forum List

Back