Reconquista

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
"Hill said that when he asked the students to stop speaking Spanish in class, they told him that "Americans better learn Spanish and their customs because they are taking the land back from us." He said most students refused to open the textbook, tore out pages, and threw them at each other."

Letter about Hispanic students spurs controversy

While I agree that illegal immigration needs to be stopped, the 'experience' sounds manufactured. If this man is truly trying to find a teaching position, good luck with that. He sounds temperamentally unsuited to the position and lacking in behavior management skills.

Very good! Keep denying reality. Before you know it, the North American Union will be here.

But the jokes really on the Mexicans. When the North American Union is finally established, there won't be a Mexico to go back to!

I'd like to have been in the room to evaluate the validity of this claim.

Tone and context matter.

While I agree that illegal immigration needs to be stopped, the 'experience' sounds manufactured. If this man is truly trying to find a teaching position, good luck with that. He sounds temperamentally unsuited to the position and lacking in behavior management skills.

Bullshit. What he said is not manufactured, it's normal behavior for these kids.

Obviously you have never substituted in southern California or Arizona.

While I'm strongly against illegal immigration, I don't buy this guys assertions. No doubt there are many Mexicans in American that think this way, including the students. But this guy's creditability is suspect at best!

"Hill said that when he asked the students to stop speaking Spanish in class, they told him that "Americans better learn Spanish and their customs because they are taking the land back from us." He said most students refused to open the textbook, tore out pages, and threw them at each other."

Letter about Hispanic students spurs controversy

Very good! Keep denying reality. Before you know it, the North American Union will be here.

But the jokes really on the Mexicans. When the North American Union is finally established, there won't be a Mexico to go back to!

If the North American Union happens there won't be America to go back to either!:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back