Reconquista of US SW: Myth or Reality?

Well, it seems that the legal system isn't to concerned about your concern. :lmai:

That's fine. So far as I'm concerned the ultimate Law of the Land eminates from the end of a firearm, not from some words written on a piece of paper. Eventually people will have to decide who they stand with in this nation, and pay the price for making the wrong choice in those decisions.

Well, it seems that the legal system isn't to concerned about your concern. :lmai:

That's fine. So far as I'm concerned the ultimate Law of the Land eminates from the end of a firearm, not from some words written on a piece of paper. Eventually people will have to decide who they stand with in this nation, and pay the price for making the wrong choice in those decisions.

So you want hand to hand combat and blood in the streets of America. Groovy. :lmao:

So you want hand to hand combat and blood in the streets of America. Groovy. :lmao:

Yes I do. I believe that it's the only way to fix the problems in this country at this point.

The People won America's first Revolution. The Government won America's second Revolution (the Civil War). Eventually there's going to be a deciding game and people are going to have to decide whose side they're on. That deciding game will probably shape America for the rest of time.

Yes I do. I believe that it's the only way to fix the problems in this country at this point.

The People won America's first Revolution. The Government won America's second Revolution (the Civil War). Eventually there's going to be a deciding game and people are going to have to decide whose side they're on. That deciding game will probably shape America for the rest of time.

Yeah? Somehow I have a feeling that your side isn't the side with the guns, soldiers, and nukes.

You must have lost your tinfoil hat! :cuckoo:

Nope. Not at all. I just look at what is going on in this country and realize that we've gone downhill in the last century and a half. The direction of this country changed radically on the morning of July 3, 1863 on a small ridge in the town of Gettysburg, PA. The country which had been on the rise, crested and started a slow slide downward as the Union line on Cemetary Ridge held its ground against a furious Confederate attack known as Pickett's Charge. Had that attack succeeded the Confederacy would have won the Civil War within a week, as Lincoln would have been forced to offer terms. Instead the war would drag on for almost two more years and spark the decline of what was once the Greatest Nation in the world.

You must have lost your tinfoil hat! :cuckoo:

Nope. Not at all. I just look at what is going on in this country and realize that we've gone downhill in the last century and a half. The direction of this country changed radically on the morning of July 3, 1863 on a small ridge in the town of Gettysburg, PA. The country which had been on the rise, crested and started a slow slide downward as the Union line on Cemetary Ridge held its ground against a furious Confederate attack known as Pickett's Charge. Had that attack succeeded the Confederacy would have won the Civil War within a week, as Lincoln would have been forced to offer terms. Instead the war would drag on for almost two more years and spark the decline of what was once the Greatest Nation in the world.

Oh good grief! Another northerner still fighting the war of northern aggression!~ :rolleyes:

A student of mine has a mother that works at Applebee's in the back. She overstayed her visa.

I'm going to assume you haven't turned her in to INS. So far as I'm concerned that makes you an accessory to espionage and guilty of Treason.
Treason?............to accuse someone of treason for that?......what the fuck is your problem?....

LA has a bilingual mayor. Cool. That's a mark of intelligence.

oh geezus.....:lol:......the place is heavily Latino and has been for quite some time....do you know how many people here Speak Spanish or have a descent understanding of it?........or how many people in politics here are Latino?......what a mark of intelligence....

Let me try again. Being bilingual does NOT make you any more intelligent than being a bad speller makes you dumb. Neither is an acceptable measure for intelligence.

no shit Sherlock......thanks for clearing that up.....

Overstaying a visa is not a crime. Therefore therefore the person who does not report is not an accessory to anything.

I truly couldn't care any less what the legal terminology says, Sunshine. So far as I'm concerned ANY FOREIGNER who is in this country even one minute longer than their Visa allows ought to be thrown in jail, regardless of the circumstances.... "But sir, my flight was canceled and...." TOO FUCKING BAD!!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!!!!

Any American who knowingly assists or fails to report any foreigner in this country without proper paperwork is a TRAITOR so far as I am concerned.

geezus you must be a delight to be around......Anachromium you should be thrown in jail just for being an asshole.....

and i can Guarantee you Sunshine that this dipshit will be hiding under the Kitchen table while others are out there doing the shooting......i will further say i doubt this Jerk has ever even fired a Gun....

oh geezus.....:lol:......the place is heavily Latino and has been for quite some time....do you know how many people here Speak Spanish or have a descent understanding of it?........or how many people in politics here are Latino?......what a mark of intelligence....

Let me try again. Being bilingual does NOT make you any more intelligent than being a bad speller makes you dumb. Neither is an acceptable measure for intelligence.

no shit Sherlock......thanks for clearing that up.....

You are very welcome! Always more than willing to educate.......:tongue::tongue:

Overstaying a visa is not a crime. Therefore therefore the person who does not report is not an accessory to anything.

I truly couldn't care any less what the legal terminology says, Sunshine. So far as I'm concerned ANY FOREIGNER who is in this country even one minute longer than their Visa allows ought to be thrown in jail, regardless of the circumstances.... "But sir, my flight was canceled and...." TOO FUCKING BAD!!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!!!!

Any American who knowingly assists or fails to report any foreigner in this country without proper paperwork is a TRAITOR so far as I am concerned.

geezus you must be a delight to be around......Anachromium you should be thrown in jail just for being an asshole.....

they don't have tha facilities to keep someone that old.

Forum List

Back