Reconciliation...

Just do it!
The Republican Party's leadership has shown complete disdain for the will of the people for change, and continues to thwart efforts by the Democrats in Congress to provide universal healthcare to all Americans.
Hundreds of billions of dollars have been spent to wage war on terror, a freaking noun, without a peep from the chicken hawks as to its cost in blood and treasure.
Yet today the same fiscal neophytes on the right claim Obama&Co are breaking the bank by working towards the reform of how we pay for healhcare.
Worse, the Palin/Gingrich fringe run around doing the Henny Penny Polka, stirring up anger with divisive rhetoric and laying the blame on Democrats who were elected to fix the myriad of problems our nation faces today.

Yeah, they are such fucking hypocrites. spending billions to kill and destroy and send money overseas is perfectly fine and acceptable. Spending money to help americans is horrible.

Scum some of these people are, absolute ideology over reality scumbags
WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam....Physician of sanctimony, heal thyself.

Yeah, they are such fucking hypocrites. spending billions to kill and destroy and send money overseas is perfectly fine and acceptable. Spending money to help americans is horrible.

Scum some of these people are, absolute ideology over reality scumbags

Yep, we're the scum that want to run the country according to the principles on which it was founded. We bad.

Bwahhaahhaaa!! Yes, the principles of slavery, women and black peopel not having a vote, women not being able to work and had to stay and home and be subservient to theri man. Yes, wonderful principles we used to have in this country.:cuckoo:

If you disagree with the Constitution, you are welcome to move. It is the document on which we were founded. Don't like those principles, leave.

I don't like all of the Principles.
I'm not leaving.
"Then shut the fuck up?!?!"
No.
K, where we at?

Yep, we're the scum that want to run the country according to the principles on which it was founded. We bad.

Bwahhaahhaaa!! Yes, the principles of slavery, women and black peopel not having a vote, women not being able to work and had to stay and home and be subservient to theri man. Yes, wonderful principles we used to have in this country.:cuckoo:

If you disagree with the Constitution, you are welcome to move. It is the document on which we were founded. Don't like those principles, leave.

\Yes, the moron response. If you disagree with the constitution and what is going on today, you move troll ****. Or how about take what issues you have to the supreme court and let them decide what is and isn't constitution, you know, like the constitution says

Somebody remind me who it was that, in '06, told us all that reconciliation was against the very ideals of the Founders?

Some damn politician trying to get re-elected.

Tell me--was it a democrat or a Republican?? Wait--do not tell me. A pol is a pol regardless of the party!!

Somebody remind me who it was that, in '06, told us all that reconciliation was against the very ideals of the Founders?
Link? I think you've been snowed by the talking points.

Big surprise.

And then you have the nerve to call someone a traitor. :lol::lol::lol:

reconciliation is now the new-clear option.

glenn beck sayeth thusly.

must concur.

TRAITOR!

Just do it!
The Republican Party's leadership has shown complete disdain for the will of the people for change, and continues to thwart efforts by the Democrats in Congress to provide universal healthcare to all Americans.
Hundreds of billions of dollars have been spent to wage war on terror, a freaking noun, without a peep from the chicken hawks as to its cost in blood and treasure.
Yet today the same fiscal neophytes on the right claim Obama&Co are breaking the bank by working towards the reform of how we pay for healhcare.
Worse, the Palin/Gingrich fringe run around doing the Henny Penny Polka, stirring up anger with divisive rhetoric and laying the blame on Democrats who were elected to fix the myriad of problems our nation faces today.

Trillions have been spent on the stupid "wars" on poverty and (some) drugs, to no discernible effect, an we never hear Fabian loons like you speaking up to end those miserably failed policies.....In fact, you twits want to basically deploy the same mindset that has gone into those towering disasters to medical care.

Talk about doing the same thing over and over and over and over again while expecting better results. :lol:

Thats right left wing loons

You behave like right wing loons on cutting taxes.........:eusa_whistle:

That remains to be seen (if ever).

I doubt that. Most Americans don't know the details of the vast majority of legislation passed in their name.

But that's not the point.

The point is more in the nature of a hypothetical.

WHO the fuck would actually support this imbecility if they fully knew even a quarter of the shit it is attempting to do?

I mean, start with the money shell-game aspect. Who do YOU think supports the following proposition: "Let me tax you for 10 years, but you won't get anything back out of the program you are paying for until four years from now. That sound good? You're okay with that, right?"
It's not that simple. You need to go past that ^ paragraph further, and discover WHY that is. Do you know what the theopry behind it is? Discuss.

Do I know the "theory" behind taxing us for four years BEFORE the first vestiges of the program that's getting nominally "paid for" emerge?

Yes. I do.

There's nothing to discuss and it IS that simple: it's a fucking shell game bit of governmental thievery.

Show me how it's anything BUT a way to falsely claim that the proposed program is fiscally sound.

I doubt that. Most Americans don't know the details of the vast majority of legislation passed in their name.

But that's not the point.

The point is more in the nature of a hypothetical.

WHO the fuck would actually support this imbecility if they fully knew even a quarter of the shit it is attempting to do?

I mean, start with the money shell-game aspect. Who do YOU think supports the following proposition: "Let me tax you for 10 years, but you won't get anything back out of the program you are paying for until four years from now. That sound good? You're okay with that, right?"
It's not that simple. You need to go past that ^ paragraph further, and discover WHY that is. Do you know what the theopry behind it is? Discuss.

Do I know the "theory" behind taxing us for four years BEFORE the first vestiges of the program that's getting nominally "paid for" emerge?

Yes. I do.

There's nothing to discuss and it IS that simple: it's a fucking shell game bit of governmental thievery.

Show me how it's anything BUT a way to falsely claim that the proposed program is fiscally sound.

I'm not too worried about your opposition to the paragraph you pasted without first learning if you have an understanding of WHY they propose to do things that way, otherwise, why conversate unless it's just a "reject just cuz!'

I also think that the CBO knows their job better than a Citizen lacking said credentials to be considered for their position, which is 99% of the Citizens talking about it.

Big surprise.

must concur.

TRAITOR!
Yep...who would have thunk California Girl and her butt buddy Glenn Beck were traitors to their countries? :eusa_angel:

Big surprise.

must concur.

TRAITOR!
Yep...who would have thunk California Girl and her butt buddy Glenn Beck were traitors to their countries? :eusa_angel:

all this finger-pointing is just so damn exhausting, no time for introspection.

Yes. I do.

I'm not too worried about your opposition to the paragraph you pasted without first learning if you have an understanding of WHY they propose to do things that way, otherwise, why conversate unless it's just a "reject just cuz!'

I also think that the CBO knows their job better than a Citizen lacking said credentials to be considered for their position, which is 99% of the Citizens talking about it.

And I'm not worried about your disagreement with my opposition to that gimmick, since you are unable to dispute what I correctly noted about the fucking shell game. This may explain why you haven't even attempted it.

You can pretend all you want, but an obvious con-game is behind that budget gimmick.

Reconciliation NOW

GOP has clearly shown they will not support any healthcare reform. An open invitation to put in what they wanted in return for supporting the bill was rejected. The GOP will do whatever it can to stop any reform. Just like they have done the last 50 years.

Show some Balls Dems! Its now or never

What would the GOP do if they were in your shoes?

I think they have learned their lesson. YOu see how well it worked for them?

If you see someone makes a mistake, and it costs them big time, should you do the same dumb thing yourself.

I mean, if you see that standing on the railroad tracks in front of an oncoming train carrying 90 cars full of scrap metal, and after they get done scraping the guy off the railroad ties, is it your conclusion that standing in front of a train pulling 180 cars full of heavy stuff would be a brilliant idea, because the other guy did it?

I think the Republicans have come to the conclusion that Reconciliation was a bad idea.

You might ask, "Why?"

Yes. I do.

And I'm not worried about your disagreement with my opposition to that gimmick, since you are unable to dispute what I correctly noted about the fucking shell game. This may explain why you haven't even attempted it.

You can pretend all you want, but an obvious con-game is behind that budget gimmick.

OK, grain of salt and all that. :razz:

Forum List

Back