Recommended course of action

You can keep your homoerotic fantasy life to yourself twink. If you keep sending your sexual fantasies over the net, sooner or later someone will track you down and take you up on them. I know you like me, but you'll just have to get over it. I am not gay, into animals, or fake aussies who think jabberwocky is intelligent discussion.

As a pragmatist, I’m not into having “intelligent discussion” with Christo-capitalist indoctrinated authoritarians, who totally ignore the facts of WHY they are in, and why they are yet again getting a big fuck, in Afghanistan and Iraq.

You know, narcissists like you. Who unquestioningly accept and glory in the unwarranted national sense of superiority that inspires America’s record number of foreign intervention/invasions, which has been the national blueprint since their insufferable Fundie forefathers were run out of Urup on a rail.

For instance, check out Captain Underpants fear mongering post that started this thread.

Like most Americans, he blithely ignores WHY some evil Bedouin would want to detonate a nooklah barm in Noo Yark, in favour of attempting an Orson Wells and frightening the shit outta the spineless sheilas here.

Speaking of Orson and CU, a dim-witted deserter that Americans freely elected as their CIC, sanctimoniously grousing “They hate us because we are so G-O-O-D!” and declaring "War Of The World" was a good enough excuse for the witless man’s Jehovah’s Witness, CU.

Lucky this Colonel Blimp in neck-to-knee BVD’s wasn’t in Noo Yark today. The Pride of the Marines would definitely have shit his sacred underpants when that steam pipe went off!

I can’t say that I blame the poor bugger, though. It would have been the closest he has ever been to combat since basic training.

Correspondingly, ask yourself why I would want to argue with a mindless mechanized tailor’s dummy who shamelessly flaunts his supposed military past, firstly, to foster his fitting low self-esteem, and secondly, to provide masturbatory material to infantile War Comics readers like RSR?

For starters, down here we automatically assume that those who do so never saw a shot fired in anger.

No, Walter Mitty. I’m quite content in knowing that the immoral (…to your miniscule Marine rent-a-mind, that is) majority in the Free World outside of The Fourth Reich agrees with me and recognizes truly evil Christo-capitalist terrorists like you as the world’s worst ever threat to global peace.

I’m only here to rattle the cages/torment the monkeys who pose as Holy Joes and wannabe war heroes - like yerself.

:lol:

http://www.fpif.org/fpiftxt/3795

The most recent Pew poll from June 2006 indicates that while anti-Americanism waned somewhat in 2005 due to U.S. aid relief efforts after the Asian tsunami, the U.S.-led war on terror remained a wedge issue not only in the Muslim majority countries but also among U.S. allies like Japan. Majority support for the war on terror exists in just two countries: Russia and India. Majority publics in 10 of the 14 countries surveyed said that the Iraq War was responsible for making the world a more dangerous place. Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo have received widespread public attention outside the United States, particularly in Western Europe and Japan. Both serve as indicators of America's declining commitment to the rule of law and human rights, making it all the more difficult for America to present itself as the great liberator in Iraq against all those “propaganda machines.”

Ahh a poll, I see. Name any country that has withdrawn support for the War on Terror. As to polls, we all know how efficient and effective they are, if we were to believe polls, then Kerry won in 2004 and Gore won in 2000, And of course 2002 was a landslide for the democrats in Congress.

Ahh a poll, I see. Name any country that has withdrawn support for the War on Terror. As to polls, we all know how efficient and effective they are, if we were to believe polls, then Kerry won in 2004 and Gore won in 2000, And of course 2002 was a landslide for the democrats in Congress.

Why are you asking me to name something I haven't claimed?

And are you saying that no polls should be trusted? If not, exactly what is your claim here?

Why are you asking me to name something I haven't claimed?

And are you saying that no polls should be trusted? If not, exactly what is your claim here?

You made a claim that is NOT supported by any objective rational or quantifiable means. It is not supported in any way politically or realisticly. No country has pulled its support for the war on terror and in fact Germany and France, once staunch opponents of Iraq have new leaders that not only are more friendly with that idiot Bush, but are more supportive of the war on terror.

Get back to me when you have some real facts. Feel free to change your claim to ( in my opinion).

You made a claim that is NOT supported by any objective rational or quantifiable means. It is not supported in any way politically or realisticly. No country has pulled its support for the war on terror and in fact Germany and France, once staunch opponents of Iraq have new leaders that not only are more friendly with that idiot Bush, but are more supportive of the war on terror.

Get back to me when you have some real facts. Feel free to change your claim to ( in my opinion).

Germany and France are still staunch opponents of Iraq. They were never opponents of the WoT, although Bush has made it much harder for them to support it.

No, my claim is not supported by objective rational or quantifiable means. If it was, it wouldn't be argued over. Support is an intangible thing. You ask for facts as if I can measure support with a ruler. It is however, supported and does have evidence for it. Again...that no country has pulled its support is irrelevant because thats not what I claimed.

CU, Have you ever noticed that Russia and America - two countries that hated each other with a vengence before the war- were staunch allies in WW2?

And that as soon as they both got what the wanted out of Urup, they went back to being enemies? :rolleyes:

I don't know. I do think it is a stretch as well, but to be honest at this point I distrust the Bush administration so much that I don't trust them to set up a different court system.

Europe, AI, HRW, the UN, and various HR organizations around the world are not apathetic to the details. Americans are apathetic, but it has severely hurt our image abroad. This is in part why you've seen a rise in anti-Americanism in the past 4 years. Its not just because of the Iraq war, it is other actions associated with the WoT. We took a BIG PR hit with pretty much everyone in Australia by holding David Hicks. A big enough one that it looks like Howard might get voted out in the next election, in part because of his support for the war and the whole Hicks incident. Other countries are generally less apathetic than we are, and really, if Australia held a US citizen for 4 years with no trial, there would definitely be a public outcry in the states.

If we applied the same mindset and tactics used to win WWII or the civl war, we would quickly find ourself an isolationist nation. It would have worldwide repercussions and would probably cause an Islamic revolt in Pakistan. And as for invading them, it is simply not a reality to wage that kind of war against a state with nuclear weapons. We have already destabilized Musharraf quite a bit...using those type of tactics would cause a revolution in that country.

I do not think that business will trump us massacring a segment of the population. Europe will take action against us, and if they don't, their politicians will be voted out of office.

Shut up Nazi fuckwit.

On a more serious note...there is no reason to flame you. I don't flame based on people disagreeing with me, I flame based on their idiocy. You disagree me on probably everything politically, but you are not stupid.

Europe, AI, HRW, the UN, and various HR organizations around the world are not apathetic to the details. Americans are apathetic, but it has severely hurt our image abroad. This is in part why you've seen a rise in anti-Americanism in the past 4 years. Its not just because of the Iraq war, it is other actions associated with the WoT. We took a BIG PR hit with pretty much everyone in Australia by holding David Hicks. A big enough one that it looks like Howard might get voted out in the next election, in part because of his support for the war and the whole Hicks incident. Other countries are generally less apathetic than we are, and really, if Australia held a US citizen for 4 years with no trial, there would definitely be a public outcry in the states.

Believe me, worldwide, anti-Americanism is worse than y'all think!

It's interesting that you're so upset by oil for food but you're not even slightly bothered by Haliburton's war profiteering and all the other graft associated with this "reconstruction" of Iraq.

Here's a tip for ya. Dick Cheney and a bunch of other rich Republicans have gotten a lot richer off the deaths of half a million Iraqis and nearly four thousand U.S. soldiers.

Speaking of corruption.

Is that the same Hailburton whers libs like Michael Moore, and Barbara Boxer own stock in?

SNIP -- I’m only here to rattle the cages/torment the monkeys who pose as Holy Joes and wannabe war heroes - like yerself. :lol:

I see you have chosen to grace us again with an unintelligible rant after being called out for posting your deviant sexual fantasies. IF you really are a man from "down under" then it's no wonder that the women there prefer the men from America.

If you give them rights via the GC then they become POW's and are held for the duration without trial which negates the need for lawyers. Currently the conditions at GITMO as reported via the TV news are superior to the POW Camps established in the USA for the Nazi's captured during WWII. Considering the projections on how long the WOT will go, conferring POW status is, in effect, a life sentence w/o parole.

Currently the conditions at GITMO as reported via the TV news are superior to the POW Camps established in the USA for the Nazi's captured during WWII.

Oh no! Not another of Peggy's, alias The Cut-lunch Commando, factual sources of information – Fux Channel! :rofl:

Some ditzy blonde bimbo, paid to flash her crotch at the camera for incorrigible masturbators like RSR, reports what a first year filing clerk in the Pentagram overheard two cleaners discussing at the water cooler and rings it straight through to Roger.

This immediately becomes Orwellian “Good Ppeak” to meat-headed Marines like Peggy, Captain Underpants, GunnyL, and the poor Seppo Proles programmed to worship and obey any authoritarian moron in a uniform – especially Christian kid molesters in dog collars!

Who needs virtual reality when you’ve got the head-in-the-sand inhabitants at USMB, who actually believe in the wet dreams of world conquest of the half-witted WASP wanker in the White's Haus! :sad:

Here we have our own psychotically paranoid community of Chicken Littleish neo-Nazi nitwits, who burble on about the nobility of criminally invading totally non-aggressive nations - and the imperative need to invade even more of them, and consciously kill even more innocents - lest the terrorised citizens of these nations unfairly take out their revenge in The Holy American Reich itself! :eusa_doh:

Guard Bless our little Bizarro World where war is peace and killing is kindness!

Oh no! Not another of Peggy's, alias The Cut-lunch Commando, factual sources of information – Fux Channel! :rofl:

Some ditzy blonde bimbo, paid to flash her crotch at the camera for incorrigible masturbators like RSR, reports what a first year filing clerk in the Pentagram overheard two cleaners discussing at the water cooler and rings it straight through to Roger.

This immediately becomes Orwellian “Good Ppeak” to meat-headed Marines like Peggy, Captain Underpants, GunnyL, and the poor Seppo Proles programmed to worship and obey any authoritarian moron in a uniform – especially Christian kid molesters in dog collars!

Who needs virtual reality when you’ve got the head-in-the-sand inhabitants at USMB, who actually believe in the wet dreams of world conquest of the half-witted WASP wanker in the White's Haus! :sad:

Here we have our own psychotically paranoid community of Chicken Littleish neo-Nazi nitwits, who burble on about the nobility of criminally invading totally non-aggressive nations - and the imperative need to invade even more of them, and consciously kill even more innocents - lest the terrorised citizens of these nations unfairly take out their revenge in The Holy American Reich itself! :eusa_doh:

Guard Bless our little Bizarro World where war is peace and killing is kindness!

invading totally non-aggressive nations
funny :rofl:

SNIP

Looks like my lil pet perv is also lusting after the Gunnys as well. Anyway, is there a gibberish translator in the house? In future, wake up the dozy peglegged hamster operating that wheel-powered brain of yours before you start typing.

Blatently ripped off from somewhere since Chips Ahoy isn't worth anything but recycled insults. Still pointing and Laughing.

Goodbye, Mr. Chips

Looks like my lil pet perv is also lusting after the Gunnys as well. Anyway, is there a gibberish translator in the house? In future, wake up the dozy peglegged hamster operating that wheel-powered brain of yours before you start typing.

Blatently ripped off from somewhere since Chips Ahoy isn't worth anything but recycled insults. Still pointing and Laughing.

Goodbye, Mr. Chips

Shoot, he doesn't bother me. I don't know what the Hell he's yapping about half the time anyway. I just take a guess and respond.:lol:

Shoot, he doesn't bother me. I don't know what the Hell he's yapping about half the time anyway. I just take a guess and respond.:lol:

He's the kid that used to pay the bully to steal his milk money so he got some kind of attention.

Need I say any more, Tovarischi?

Here we have a typical Bubba from the brainwashed petit bourgeoisie that I was talking about.

Duck's Dildo sincerely believes Dimwit's story about Saddam’s air armada of trans Mediterranean and Atlantic balsawood behemoths was actually coming to chemically Holocaust the Merkin east coast - with the same chemical weapons that WASPington armed him with to gas the Kurds. :rofl:

He has no idea that the original story was passed on to Dimwit by secret agent Sean Handcrankitty. Who got it from by the same first year filing clerk that gives Fux Chunnel all it's intelligence leaks from the Pentagoon, (Now there's a contradiction in terms! :badgrin: )

And Dildo actually counsels Seppos?...FRIGHTENING!! :omg:

Forum List

Back